for Simply Tradition

7/10/2018 c27 amelia125
Ahh why did you leave it at such a cliffhanger? I need to see what happens next. Please update soon :)
5/2/2017 c24 Guest
Please the Queen should tell them about Josephine's unhappiness already! Casimir should at least take consideration of Josephines feelings some friend he is he should burn in hell!
11/17/2016 c23 Guest
Josephine is pissed off at the royals mainly Marcus so it's only a matter of time before she snaps!
11/16/2016 c23 Guest
Casimir and Marcus are both assholes that need to be taken down a peg or two Josephine is suffering because of them and her mother and her sister
10/4/2016 c22 Debbie Abezya
Yaaay! ! You're back! !
8/1/2016 c21 Debbie Abezya
Please update!
6/18/2016 c21 50Electrumquill
You suggested that it would be more helpful for us to review later chapters, so I have opted to review this one :) I can pick up the threads of the story from it...
Josephine immediately shows a bit of character with her interest in reworking fabric. I can identify with her as something like a failed artist myself. I think Josephine must be quite good natured in that she wants to believe the best of Eleni at this point, despite their rivalry. Later Eleni admitted that there is more to her than meets the eye, so I like the juxtaposition with the quite straightforward Josephine.

Intriguing description of Eleni as better than a statue. I wonder if that indicates a supernatural beauty or if Josephine is being sardonic as when she compares Eleni's smile to the sun.

The Corpse Roses are a good piece of window dressing as well as being a solid idea for symbolism. It is actually really ominous that Eleni's suitors tend to end up that way. Perhaps Josephine should be mindful of this before starting any kind of love triangle.
5/14/2016 c20 Debbie Abezya
YAAAAASSSS! Thanks for updating!
5/13/2016 c19 Debbie Abezya
Please update soon!
3/4/2016 c19 dipsydoodle1
Roaming the city alone was not her best idea. It it weren't for bad luck, she'd have no luck at all.
2/23/2016 c18 dipsydoodle1
Casimir is officially an ass. Marcus has always been one and I'm speechless regarding her mother and sister.
2/22/2016 c18 Guest
It was so good. But I feel bad, it's as if no one wants her. I hope Casimir is lying and he really does have feelings for her because I don't want her to end up with Marcus. I can't wait for the next update!
2/22/2016 c18 Sinalist
Stupid Casimir! :(( he better be lying...because the poor girl is all alone now and that's just too bad...
Can't say I'm a fan of Marcus wish he would hurry up and get out of the picture...thx for the update :))
1/25/2016 c17 yoayio
Plot twista further...dun dun dun
1/21/2016 c5 Aarti
I don't Caleb's feelings for her is platonic.
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »