for Simply Tradition

1/20/2016 c1 Aarti
Hmm, good indeed!
1/20/2016 c16 dipsydoodle1
Ready to see what unfolds at the ball!
1/19/2016 c16 yoayio
It was the highlight of my day when you updated. Its getting goooood. I love how you express her naivety while still sneaking in the all knowing omniscent perspective.
1/12/2016 c15 yoayio
You broke the historical aspect of this novel with this chapter. Maid saying F u? However, I enjoyed it beyond that.
1/12/2016 c15 dipsydoodle1
Finally Marcus is showing his true colors! Feel bad about Lena.
12/21/2015 c12 amelia125
I kind of feel like Marcus is up to something. Great chapter, can't wait for the next.
10/2/2015 c10 dipsydoodle1
Caleb is definitely more interested in her than she thinks. I don't like Marcus at all. He's a snake.
8/29/2015 c9 Luv4Uncas
I know she's been warned away from marcus, but so far he's the one that has actually spent time with her. Where's Caleb most of the time. He should know by now how frightening it must be to have to leave home for a new place to live.
8/29/2015 c8 Luv4Uncas
Glad she made a new friend. She's such a kind girl.
8/27/2015 c9 dipsydoodle1
Well Caleb has been neglecting her as his guest so he shouldn't be surprised that Marcus has moved in on her.
8/24/2015 c8 dipsydoodle1
Thank God for Lena. Hoping Caleb starts coming around more or Marcus is going to move in on Josephine.
8/20/2015 c7 dipsydoodle1
Yeah, Caleb has a sweet spot for her and Marcus knows it. Enjoying this story.
8/19/2015 c7 yoayio
whoooaa things are getting interesting...
8/17/2015 c6 Guest
I really enjoy your story, I hope you update soon. I like this world you've created.
8/17/2015 c6 Luv4Uncas
That other brother seems like trouble, this looks like a job for Casimir! Please update soon!
38 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »