for Simply Tradition

8/17/2015 c5 Luv4Uncas
I enjoyed the ending to this story, Caleb/Casimir is a lovely character.
8/17/2015 c4 Luv4Uncas
Dun dun dun! Well at least she doesn't need to worry over money. ;)
8/13/2015 c3 yoayio
I love the fairytell-esque style of story telling.
8/12/2015 c2 3solacing
Heyo, I'm here from the Roadhouse!

I think your story is well written so far. The rapey stuff makes me uneasy :P I'm glad that Caleb got there to help her. That was a really weird situation
8/11/2015 c5 dipsydoodle1
That was a sweet ending to the chapter.
8/7/2015 c4 9Waxing Shadow
I've read all the way up to this point,so I figured I'd put my thoughts here. The first chapter did a good job introducing us to Josephine and the world she lives in (apparently your typical fantasy setting, not that there's anything wrong with that). I like how you built up Caleb to be this sort of guardian/big brother hybrid, and Margruette (I hope I got her name right) as sort of a "mischievous thrill seeker" type. In other words, you really seem to excel at character and world building. You also are very good at descriptions. I got some really vivid images during my reading. On the flip side, The prose was a bit too flowery for my taste. Even with the setting in mind, it wouldn't hurt to use more layman's terms sometimes. Not much else to say here except nice job, and keep on writing!
8/6/2015 c1 2Ghost Divsion
This is a good opening exposition chapter, setting up the environment and characters nicely. You do a good job fleshing out Josephine and Caleb, who I'm assuming to be the two main characters so far. Syntax wise there doesn't seem to be any problems so that's always nice. Overall it's a good story and I look forward to reading more of it.
8/6/2015 c3 dipsydoodle1
Let the journey begin. Thank God for Caleb.
38 « Prev Page 1 .. 3