for El Paso! We're Not Fat, We're Big-Boned!

5/11/2018 c23 51Brievel
Yuck. I wouldn't think the women who populate any City Hall would make a very good shower video...
5/11/2018 c17 Brievel
Oh hey, an interactive survey!
5/11/2018 c15 Brievel
"The El Paso Chihuahuas! There's nothing like naming yourself after a yappy little Mexican rat with self-esteem issues to strike fear into the heart of your opponent. Now that I think about it, with the majority of El Pasoans being of Latino heritage, it sounds rather racist, as well. You might as well call us the El Paso Refried Beaners."
Still giggling...

Have to say that last line out loud to get it.
5/10/2018 c10 Brievel
You have my vote. I approve your compromise on my strongest issue: "My abortion compromise is this: You can abort your unborn fetus, as long as you can do it without murdering the unborn baby snuggling lovingly in your belly."
5/10/2018 c9 Brievel
"Man, if you can be fought off with a fork, then you just don't want it bad enough." Still giggling ten minutes later.
10/16/2017 c22 Kittysgomeow
I looove this it’s qhats always underlying real newspapers lol
9/10/2015 c3 2Aske Nat
Still funny, though I still can't wrap my head around why - it just is.
9/7/2015 c1 8Lady Liesmith
I spent the entire time wondering in disgust what a juiced ham would taste like.
Bleh
8/21/2015 c1 2Aske Nat
I don't even know what this is? I sort of liked it, but I kept wondering about where El Paso was the 7th unhappiest city to work in? America? The world? The universe? I don't know. I like it, but... I just don't know why.