for The Magical World of Mr Dunkle

9/22/2015 c4 Guest
So how long do I have to wait for the next chapter?
9/23/2015 c4 43zanybellecloudo
I enjoyed the light-heartedness of this chapter, it was very fitting. It now reminds me of Mary Poppins. The ending was superb, with a hint of magic and intrigue in the air. I hope you post another chapter soon... because we really want to know what Mischief is up to! Let the magic commence! Thanks for sharing.
9/22/2015 c4 2Aske Nat
I love your descriptions. The whole pushing, shoving and tripping through the cars brought a big smile on my lips. It's very easy to imagine that three kids would chase each other like that. Also, I'm getting more and more curious about Charlie. I have a theory, but I'm not sure.

Anyway, nice chapter and, as always, I can't wait to read more!
9/9/2015 c3 43zanybellecloudo
Oooh who is Charlie?! A sweet chapter, told exquisitely. I'm glad they had a wonderful evening, the joy in this feels deserved as I'm anticipating sadness ahead... Please keep writing! I very much look forward to the next instalment. Thanks again for sharing.
9/9/2015 c2 zanybellecloudo
Phew! I'm glad they weren't stranded and met Charlie! He seems like fun. The story flows wonderfully and is enjoyment throughout. I love the detective theorising, it was brilliant. What a talented piece of literature! I'll just keep reading now, thank you for sharing this tale.
9/7/2015 c1 zanybellecloudo
A very beautifully told tale that is flawlessly written and flows from word to word. Highly refined talent to achieve this. I particularly love the relationship between the three siblings and the tender moment with their mother. This whole chapter reminds me of Narnia, and is told just as exquisitely. I can't wait to find out what adventures await them! Thanks for sharing.
9/2/2015 c3 2Aske Nat
I'm still enjoying this immensely. The description of Bethany as a ballerina was particularly vivid, and Tyler is simply adorable.

The last sentence put a lump in my throat; I don't want their magic train ride to end! I just want them to live happily ever after. Although that would sort of stop the story here, so perhaps not. I don't want it to end already.
8/23/2015 c2 Aske Nat
I'm still loving this. I'll keep an eye out for the next chapter.
8/23/2015 c1 Aske Nat
I really enjoyed the first chapter; it made me think of Peter Pan and The Chronicles of Narnia. You have a very lovely way of writing, devoid of unnecessary information, which is right up my alley:

(… and he did not own a single piece of clothing one could wear to church.) - A great way of telling about his state of dress, without going in to details, as well as highlighting the differences between Tyler and his siblings.

(Compared to the rest of the house, this room was very dark.) – Again, with a comparison like this, there is no need to give a description of the house. It is also an interesting way of underlining that the mother’s condition darkens part of the family structure.

I found a few typos, but nothing serious:

(… and flopping onto his bed with huff.) – A huff.

(Without a seconds hesitation…) – This should probably be: “Without a second of hesitation…”

(… she whispered, motioning to Mind…) – The Y in Mindy.

But other than that (which is basically nothing at all), I found this very enjoyable and will be moving straight on to the next chapter.