for Counting Days in the Rain

7/20/2022 c1 knockmeoffmyfeet
Hello! I would like to invite you to join our platform to present a good quality story to our readers! Kindly send me a message if this offer piqued your interest
2/6/2018 c30 dv36muskan
Please update soon :)
3/9/2017 c30 21Aurette
Wow, I'm really enjoying this story. You've done a good job with developing the characters as you've gone along. I also like how April's been trying to be more sociable with her friends and how it's moving along naturally instead of all of a sudden.

I felt so bad for April in this chapter. I've had creepers bother me on public transportation before too, but mostly them just trying to talk to me when I'm clearly not interested in conversation, nothing this scary. Anyway, I can't wait to read more!
1/22/2017 c30 meyo
No no nooooooooo finish the story come on plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzź zzzzzzzzzz
12/13/2016 c30 Anonymouse
Thanks for the new chapter!
I really love the relationship between April and Jake, they compliment each other so well. The last part was frightening, good thing Jake was around to help.
12/1/2016 c30 zzzeus11
very well done, been a while since i have read anything but this was a pleasant surprise. keep up the good work!
12/1/2016 c30 Guest
Oh lord, I was terrified for poor April. Gwaaaaa
12/2/2016 c2 2Myriem
Is it weird I had an inkling this story was set in Australia since the first chapter? Noticed it ever since you mentioned the seat behind the bus driver was a one-person seat, and the red button on poles XD Everything just felt so damn familiar! Glad you confirmed it this chapter. It gives me a strange sense of giddiness to recognise things, after so many stories being set in America and things being rather foreign. Reading your story is like, yes! Coles instead of Walmart! Muesli bars, of course! Biscuits, not cookies! School uniforms :') Ah, I'm so happy. Sorry for the very strange review; this was a great chapter in many ways for me. Love the interactions between Jake and April as well.
12/2/2016 c1 Myriem
A really interesting first chapter! Easy to read and engaging c: Amazing artwork btw; every little detail down to the flower clip on her hair is perfect!
12/1/2016 c30 shinju asuka
The first part is one of many favorites from last version :D
The last part... Oh my god... That's so scary! I'm glad she didn't think to handle it by herself and called Jake! Also thankful to the old lady!
12/1/2016 c30 1Quyen Lue
I can definitely relate to this chapter. It happened to me once. I knew man was following me, going to the same stores that I do, and I was with my Dad. Like seriously, what the hell did he want?

It's so nice that Jake was there for April and it wasn't always him to ask April help for when he's in trouble. Thumbs up to the old lady too!
11/27/2016 c29 Wuaaaa
Please update, Its great
9/25/2016 c29 cruisin for a bruisin
I think your style of writing is beautiful and I seriously love this story, please update soon! (No rush, I understand writers still have lives outside their stories) Great chapter, don't keep us in waiting too long! :)
9/22/2016 c29 Guest
I was the happiest thing alive when I saw the update! As usual, it was brilliant! I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
9/22/2016 c29 Sarah
great chapter, cant wait for the next!
86 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »