for untitled

10/15/2015 c3 63yanz
This fits perfectly with the other two poems in this collection with its tone of frank honesty and refusal to hide. I love the parallel between "did your heart break?" and "would your heart break to know?" I like that you told the story backwards - if that makes sense - and the line "you just can't kiss me" made my heart break a little at the end.
10/13/2015 c3 97rust phoenix
i like how you use such straightforward words to show such complex undertones. the last two lines especially.
9/30/2015 c2 rust phoenix
These poems are very skillfully written. It's easy to sensationalize explicit content like this, but the mix of specific details ("whipping cream flavoured vodka") with raw emotion ("oozing with anxiety") make the poems feel real, and the narrative voice honest and relatable.
9/30/2015 c1 rust phoenix
Wow. The honesty and emotion in this comes through very strongly. The minimalist descriptions work well, as each word is packed with meaning.
9/23/2015 c2 36waad
This is the definition of raw. I love how it burns with intensity and seems so vivid and yet feels fogged, and it's just honest, painfully so. Wonderful.
9/23/2015 c1 waad
This is honestly just, I'm not sure how to describe it. Wow. I've read this like seven times this past week, and I love the fifth and sixth stanza, but I also love the first one and the second, and basically the poem as a whole. And, coupled with the summary, it makes me ache. I love it.
9/22/2015 c2 5dramioneshipper1999
Speechless. Awesome. Just...WOW.
9/18/2015 c2 63yanz
I liked this because it was so brutally honest and makes no apologies for its candor. I liked the parallel lines of "he paid for your taxi cab home", the first time was a little confusing because it wasn't clear what was happening, the second time was poignant, with a hint of regret. (Side note - didn't know there was such thing as whipping cream flavoured vodka. Learned something new!)
9/18/2015 c1 yanz
That was an interesting twist in the middle, really heartbreaking in a way. I loved the last three lines, it drew the poem together so the whole thing makes sense on a deeper level.