for Of Bitter Coffee and Cream

3/1/2016 c14 5Marjulie
Awww, and after her world shatters, she and him put it back together through love, hugs, and kisses.

Don't worry about the "unoriginal" ending, romantic endings tends to end up fluffy and happy but I think we all need that from time to time.
10/2/2015 c14 12MTveit
I don't find this unoriginal at all. I loved the imigary you've applied, and the comment about the kiss being like a flavour of coffee they both like, was very touching! This is such a sweet, emotional and well written short story. Thanks for sharing!
9/23/2015 c14 5TMSantos
I love it to bits. 3
9/22/2015 c13 5Marjulie
Moral of the story, never take advice from your guy friends about girl matters. LOL. But in all seriousness, it was a very cute story about teenage love.
9/22/2015 c14 3TheClosetWriter16
I really enjoyed this story! It was so unique and nice, and, yet, relatable. Honestly, I liked the ending. It captured the imperfection and beauty of a relationship. Thanks for writing :)
9/21/2015 c14 2Aske Nat
What a beautifully simple ending that is more open than not. True, this chapter of their story is done, but I like that there is no happy ever after - it makes it so much more realistic. Maybe they stay together, maybe the don't, and that is quite alright.

I enjoyed this story immensely. It was simple, elegant and a great example of less is more, and I hope to enjoy more of your writing in the future.

On a side note, you should probably mark the story complete so there is no confusion, but other than that, thank you for sharing this.
9/21/2015 c14 5butterbar
Thank you so much for sharing you work in Fictionpress! Nice, cute ending. I really enjoyed reading this. I hope to see more from you. :)
9/18/2015 c13 butterbar
Wow. Simplicity at its best. Nice job! You bring emotion with just few words. Nice. Please keep on writing and I assure you I'll keep on reading. :)
9/18/2015 c13 2Aske Nat
I'm not a fan of romance, as in I actively shy away from it most of the time, and your story is flowery sweet - but the way you work the whole less is more, more than balances it out. Treating something inherently complex in such a simplistic manner is very creative and refreshing.

I'm looking forward to seeing more from you.

Happy writing.
9/18/2015 c3 Aske Nat
I can't help but admire how many emotions you fit into such a small word count - and there is even a white knight situation! I really like this.
9/18/2015 c2 Aske Nat
Adding physical descriptions makes the story less universal - you could've gone the other way and made them anonymous, placeholders of sorts, but it doesn't really matter. It's still very beautiful and easy to relate to.
9/18/2015 c1 Aske Nat
For such a short chapter, this really says a lot, which is quite impressive. The fact that it is so simply makes it almost universal, and it kind of reminds me of the first time I met my boyfriend. Love doesn't need fireworks in order to be planted in solid ground.
9/16/2015 c12 1H.M. Moktadir
This is a pretty cool writing style!
9/16/2015 c4 1echogirlcapri
Don't get the musical slang but get the gist. Speeding up. Because of HIM :)

"He doesn't sing, but he's her new favorite singer." SOOOO DEEEEEEP :D
9/16/2015 c3 echogirlcapri
More eyes -_- Too many fanfiction eyes.

Not trying to be mean, though! Haha I do so many cliche things too :P

"She'd found him." DEEP. Ooooh, sooo deep, so intense... Where's this going?!

Still love your cool, collected writing style!

And my notebooks all look like that too XD
24 Page 1 2 Next »