for The Pull

12/29/2020 c22 IvyAntionette
This ending made me cry. But, like, in a good way. Well, not in a good way when Corina died, but...
12/27/2020 c22 Chimel321
I’ve followed this story for such a long time and the ending was absolutely amazing! Thanks for not giving up and writing to achieve your goals
11/3/2020 c20 yaraaaa
Hey, so I think Fictionpress is acting up and I can’t see your new updates. I went on twitter and saw that many people are experiencing this. I think it’s best that you wait to update til they fix this. I know that those who have the app can see the new updates but not for those who go on the actual website
11/3/2020 c20 Guest
Did you update? Unable to view the chapter 21
10/3/2020 c20 Chimel321
Awwwww I can’t wait for their relationship to blossom
9/19/2020 c19 Chimel321
Amazing ... yay !
8/18/2020 c18 6Polished Gem
Well, well, well...that ought to kick Alex's butt in gear! Especially after he talked down to Christian over doing the exact same thing.
8/17/2020 c18 Chimel321
Amazing as always
7/23/2020 c16 Polished Gem
Sounds like Yvette wants Alex back instead of Prince and Prince wants Natalie back. But it's better if Natalie and Alex stay together. I know that Alex will never want Yvette again because she was horrible to him and cheated on him so he doesn't trust her. The question is, will Natalie want prince back or will she choose Alex, now that she is aware that Prince never wanted to leave her. I'm surprised that Prince himself didn't tell Natalie this a long time ago if she's been better for a while. It's one of those 'you snooze, you lose' situations. But I wonder how this reveal will affect Natalie and Alex's budding attraction and possible relationship.

We missed an issue regard Wes calling her "before after the game" I'm assuming it's after...not before, but it states both.
7/8/2020 c15 Polished Gem
Hmmm...how did Johnny Delano save Alex's life. That's what I would like to know. Getting super curious here...also curious about your other story...What is Tristan's secret that keeps him so moody and rude?
7/4/2020 c15 Chimel321
Cool
6/29/2020 c14 Polished Gem
I wonder what Johnny Delano has to do with everything...hmm..
6/28/2020 c14 Chimel321
Love it
6/23/2020 c13 Polished Gem
I'm curious as to why Natalie thought this was a date. Was it because Alex offered to drive her? Seeing as Jane set the whole thing up, and they're all just classmates. To suggest that Alex and Natalie were on a date would also suggest that Jane and Grant were too. I was going to make another comment but then I realized that it was foreshadowing or a spoiler, so I'm just going to stop there.
6/16/2020 c12 Polished Gem
Hmmm...it was good to see some interaction between Natalie and Alex's family and friends. I wish I'd seen a little more interaction between Alex and Natalie at the movie night. Last I heard he was berating himself for inviting her inside from his perspective, and he didn't say anything to her on the car ride home. It leaves me super curious as to what changed in him because he was acting super different at school the next day-like they were friends. What specific moments caused the change?
I love the interaction between Natalie and Alex in this chapter. It's semi-comfortable yet nervous...a bit a sexual tension going on there.
So I have a theory...I'm not sure if I'm correct, but I'm going to put it out there. I'm assuming that the previous issue between Jane and Grant is going to become a problem at the formal dinner. I'm thinking that Alex is going to notice how gorgeous Natalie looks in a formal dress and they'll start talking more at the table, but then Grant is going to either get mad at Natalie at the dinner and is going to start shooting his typical insults. Alex is going to get pissed off at him because of his temper issues and is going to start an argument in defense of Natalie. Or! Grant and Jane are going to start flirting at the dinner, to which Natalie will say something in defense of Wes because she tends to run her mouth, to which a fight will ensue and Alex will take Natalie's side...I'm just waiting to see if I'm correct...
Also, I'm waiting to see Wes's reaction if he finds Alex waiting around Natalie's locker sometime...juicy juicy.
I think we accidentally missed a spot...oops ;) His words made calmed my nerves... (gotta remove the made. I can do another edit if you want me to.)
81 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »