for Something about Maverick

10/9/2015 c2 2BrutieBoots
Aaaahhh! I really enjoyed this chapter, whilst it's slower than the last, it's great to see all the characters and get to know them! :D I really love Lillie, so much. And I seriously cannot wait for more, but I do understand being so busy :P Hope the groove comes back soon!
9/29/2015 c1 1jamber86
This is the first time I've read this, so you're getting fresh eyes. I followed it and I usually don't follow something with only a single post, but I like your writing style. You're good at setting and mood. I'm unsure about your characterization yet. I'll wait to pass judgement on your characters for a few more chapters. I can tell you're uncomfortable writing the sex. For an M-rated fic, the sex is fairly tame. You can push it further. I love the 'smells like bad decisions' line. Overall I'm intrigued and will keep reading.
9/27/2015 c1 3chloefbbq
So good love this post more!
9/25/2015 c1 2BrutieBoots
OH. MY. GOD. I ADORE THIS REWRITE! IT WAS SOOOO GREAT! I adore Lillie's perspective, especially as she got more drunk and silly, it was just so well done! And true to real life :P Also I am a big fan of the sauciness. I can't wait for more, I am insanely excited for this rewrite! I should probably calm though before I scream

Brutie