for World Drifters: Gaurdians Of The Multiverse

2/21/2016 c2 69Lowell Boston
I agree, on your comments from my first review. World building is hard. You can try to do it over time and chapters, by revealing more of your created world, but that’s best done through the vantage point of a character, one generally a ‘fish-out-of-water’ type like Harry Potter. Or you can do it all at once, immersing the reader into the new world. But now that they have it they can move on with the adventures.
2/17/2016 c1 Lowell Boston
Great opening chapter. I was a little thrown off by the central text orientation, but given who the narrator is it's apt. I'm a big fan of world building, and I like the all encompassing context you've created. Well done!
1/13/2016 c2 6WolfGoesBaa
I have a problem with your description or better yet your lack of description. You say the three Immigrant agents/World drifters change to a humanoid form but other than that you don't describe what this new humanoid form looks like exactly. Are they green skinned? Does Drago still have a scar in this new form? Are their eyes glowing? Humanoid means two arms, two legs and one head connected to a torso. It says nothing about other features.
Other than that it was a good read (better than the info dump on chapter 0). I liked the action: moderate and yet promising more.