for Technically, Depression is the Real Monster

2/23 c1 marrybeth
Halo Author, Are you actively writing? I am so interested in your work. My name is Marry I am a talent scout for a fast-growing platform. I want to offer you something related to your work. May I know how to reach you professionally?
2/26/2016 c1 TheStoryFolder
This about made me choke: "So are you hiking with us in the woods where a bunch of horrible murders have happened, or not?"

Hahahaha, thanks for the laugh today. I needed it.
2/15/2016 c1 57Lord Wezel
Oh goodness, by the end of the first line I already had to stop for a good laugh. Easily there are two great things about this story. First, I laughed. A lot. It was almost painful at times. Second, I relate to Jamie so much, which only added to the dark humor I enjoyed. The dreaded cliches are trampled in hilarity, completely overwhelmed by such exaggerated depression embodied by Jamie and his aura which follows him like a constant companion. Jamie is ironically the life and soul of this story. I particularly enjoyed his many unintentionally-sarcastic comebacks. The ending, with the violin music and the dramatic possession of the killer's body by Jamie's aura-cloud of depression, was perfect. This is a well-written, hilarious, and generally awesome story! It was recommended by a friend, and it definitely did not disappoint!
11/19/2015 c1 JaveHarron
This one made me chuckle a bit. Short, but your writing could definitely use improvement in description. Still, your dialogue and knowledge of the slasher genre is solid enough.
10/30/2015 c1 iseria2you
This is why I love you, sweetie~ Laughed so hard I had to make my friend read it out loud for me.
10/23/2015 c1 26Zukafu Chiriamoto
This screams "Dark" and then cries "Comedy".
I really didn't know what to expect when this came up but I read it and I was not disappointed AT ALL. Great read, thanks for sharing.
~ Zukafu
10/22/2015 c1 43zanybellecloudo
What a brilliant dark comedy! You have outdone yourself. Jamie had some brilliantly poetic lines which offer the story meaning and the teen horror movie mockery is pure genius! I think this story is highly original and has a great mix of light and dark. Amazing work. Thanks for sharing :)
10/21/2015 c1 30Kinola