for Of Stars and Comets

6/7/2016 c1 1Charizrd
This seems like it's off to a good start!

All the characters seem interesting so far, and I especially like Hoy - he's a bit different than what you'd expect for a story like this but I think that's what I like about him the most.

Good job so far!
6/6/2016 c1 kumamon
Hi! Greetings from the Reviewing Crusade!

I take it that you don't proof read much. There were really minor mistakes, just here and there, not enough to bother someone, but if there's too much... that's a another story.

Hoy sounds like a awkward dork. Puns and all, which is going to be nice, considering all the snarky characters out there. Funny how the first thing a demon cares about after moving into a new residence is getting a wifi connection.

You know, this seems awfully like it's targeted at a younger audience... I don't know how to feel about this piece. And you know who Hoy reminds me of? Winnie the Pooh. Yes, the willy, nilly, silly old bear. Golly! xD

I'd say this was an... interesting piece. I still have mixed feelings about reading on though...
4/14/2016 c1 2Natsuki Nanami
...
...
!?
A pretty strange story for me. No, I don't mean it's not good, just kinda...strange. The characters pun name and personality make me chuckled loudly(in the class) lol. Keep up the good work.
4/13/2016 c3 19dmasterxd
Oh...Mad Mat, I get it lol. Clever use of wordplay right there. Anyway, this was another fun chapter. Also really liked how you described the hill and the room inside the cave. And ah, Roy and his terrible puns, gotta love him. Hope Rully doesn't eat the cats in the Kingdom...And now to see what this King Meowow is like.
4/10/2016 c2 dmasterxd
Yeah, I'm starting to like Hoy now. But man, that cringe worthy grape pun haha. His mom is also pretty interesting and hilarious, especially the "or to put it more bluntly, I have no idea what this is" part. Still not sure how to feel on Anlage though.

So vinegar is Rully's alchocol I take it lol. Curious as to why the stars are starting to disappear and also if there's something more to that backpack Roy's mom gave him considering the brief silence before the "Science" explanation. Or maybe that was solely just played for laughs, don't know. But it was a nice chapter, good job!
4/8/2016 c1 dmasterxd
Hm, the concept for this is actually really interesting. I really like how it's the reverse of the norm for these types of stories. Characters themselves do admittedly seem a bit typical though, but that's not a bad thing so long as it's executed well. Plus, I already like Rully quite a bit. Will need more time to see how I feel about the others though. Good start to an interesting story!
11/10/2015 c1 Zealous Blade
It's looking to be an interesting story. I'm enjoying the characters and their personalities so far. Looking forward to more.
11/1/2015 c1 34Starart152
This is an interesting start. The even happened pretty fast and a lot happened in the first chapter.
It is the first strange even about a stone coming from the sky, but I think it occurred a little too fast between the problem and the solution of it.
The character are interesting and I wonder how they will develop.