for Alexa Jebor

2/17/2003 c1 StarChild8
Great! Can't wait to see your next chapter up!
12/24/2002 c1 13NuttyGummy
I like this a lot. Keep up the good work! :)
4/4/2002 c1 10Dark Side Luke
Ooooh...Is there more? There's gotta be more! I need to read more! I guess that means I like it! Great work. Keeop it up.

~DSL
2/6/2002 c1 writer0000001
interesting story...i want to know more! write more! it's kinda strange, though but whatever...sometimes i write strange things too so i will forgive you, lol. thanks for your review!
7/26/2001 c1 4WhiteMage
Looks like you've got a pretty good start! I like how you've established Alexa's personality. Some of the action toward the end seemed to be a little rushed, so remember to take your time when writing. It will be interesting to see where this goes.
7/18/2001 c1 Mirai Gen
The only real reason i'm here is because i'm responding to that E-mail you sent to mwa. The reason i use Gandorf is because i couldn't think of any type of old wizard name that fitted the real one. So i mixed up Gandalf and Gannondorf and came with that. And there was a damn good reason why i had it like boy meets world: Because that's the point. It's, as i called it, A cross between Boy Meets World, Captain Planet (Without the freakin' Save-The-World-and-Be-A-Planeteer.), and Sliders/Chrono Cross because of the Other-Dimention ideas. And haven't you ever jolted upright, and instantly fell right backwards into a spiraling, downward fall of drowsyness? We ALL have. And yes, i have only started to write about four years ago, but i'm definately improving. Take a look at some of my old stuff (You can't, but it's expression) And you'll hurl. But i am definately getting better. And i can tell you're already good.
6/24/2001 c1 4Nakato Rune
Um, thank you for your review. Most of it is very helpful. However, I feel compeled to tell you-she's not a ghost.
6/23/2001 c1 Secret Squirrel
This was a pretty good character sketch and intro into this girl's past. Some of the style needs to be cleaned up and there are a couple things (like the ghost) that are not really well-explained. I understand they may be explained later on. Other than that, there are a lot of good things in this story. Should probably add descriptives and possession to some of the dialogue in places where three or more people are talking to keep it straightened out.