for Juryokine

2/6 c40 14Fall Storm
HI! Love your book! I wanted to know how did you publish you're book on Kindle?
10/19/2016 c40 1MikeEB
Overall, I would rate this story at a 3.2/5, which puts it solidly ahead of most of the amateur fiction here. I would recommend it to genre fans over some commercially published paperbacks.

(spoilers follow)

(begin spoilers)

As I mentioned in the previous review, I generally enjoyed this as a fresh take on the superhero origin story. You came up with a good concept and put enough substance behind it to justify using it.

Minor issues: I felt the romance was unnecessary and detracted from the overall feel of the story. And, unless I missed something, the issue of the Sorakine prisoners was left completely unresolved, implying that they all died. Finally, the rules of the society of Jerulkan seem insane to me; you might want to put more effort into explaining how it copes with technology changes when everyone's locked into one profession for life.

(End spoilers)

Finally, the pacing dragged at a few points, mostly in the last five chapters. You should consider aggressively editing this story for length for the Kindle publication.

Anyway, thank you for the nice read; it's always encouraging to see a writer coming into his own on this site.
7/23/2016 c40 Moi
Great story fantastic ending can't wait for the seconed. Not only that but ambers on her way baxk with more adventure and anticipation to come. Great job.
7/16/2016 c39 It's Nyx
Great chapter as always! I can tell this is the begining of the end for this amazing book, I didn't even realize I had expectations for this chapter untill you surpassed them. I'm sitting here on the edge of my seat for next week's chapter.
6/11/2016 c25 MikeEB
Juryokine may have a fantasy setting, but it follows the conventions of a superhero story, with all the 'supers' using some form of gravity manipulation. This aspect of the story was totally unexpected and makes Juryokine stand out from the rest of the fiction/fantasy section.
4/16/2016 c25 4VendettaSmiles
Ooh, this chapter had some interesting developments... and suspense!
4/5/2016 c23 Guest
My next question is for Virkhul, what made you so salty about Narvas's students? Did you make an invention that didnt impress the permissor? If so what was it.

Also another one for you, the author 3 what were your inspirations for juryokine? I love your work!
3/28/2016 c21 Guest
Great story! 3 my question is for wayli, what were you studying at the university? (You probably told us but i think i skimmed over it on accident Dx)
2/13/2016 c15 VendettaSmiles
Anticipation! Things are heating up for our young protagonists. It will be interesting to see what Toke learns in his investigations. And why do I have the sneaking suspicion that Navras knows more about Sorakines and maybe even Juryokines than Toke thinks...

V.
1/23/2016 c12 VendettaSmiles
Coming out of lurking to review because, quite simply, this deserves more reviews. The characters and plot are coming along nicely. Kudos.

Vendetta
11/21/2015 c1 8Tremble Wolf
A very interesting prologue, I look forward to reading more of this story. Quite mysterious. Not only that, but your writing is much more descriptive than a lot of other authors here, I'm impressed.

Keep it up.