for Somehow I got Reincarnated as an Fantasy Otome Game's Rival Character

8/8/2019 c13 Guest
I really really like this
8/5/2018 c6 Maintenant
Can't wait to read the rest!
6/9/2018 c2 lololomuntaha
loving it !
5/27/2018 c1 AngelZWolf
What if they eventually fix her body and she wakes up and then another story! BAM!
5/8/2017 c1 1lexandrine.gb
Hope it would update frequently
4/23/2017 c2 Guest
I stumbled upon your story just recently... And I am already hooked! Just one question though... Will it be a reverse harem or not? I prefer the latter... But that's just my opinion.. reverse harem is okay... Just wondering...
2/21/2017 c13 Grace
Thank you so much for writing this! Love you so much! And keep up the good work! I cant wait to read more! I want to read more about kain and ren! Also the mysterious guy. Cant wait! Oya, i also played mystic messenger hehehe...
1/31/2017 c13 Guest
Love this series :)
11/28/2016 c13 Kalmaegi
Haha, there it is. Oh dear.
11/28/2016 c11 Kalmaegi
Lol in the end she used expired milk. Darn, George-nii-sama sure has the moves! I didn't expect that from him. He's still my favorite, apart from silly Vince.
11/28/2016 c9 Kalmaegi
Shouldnt 'Aniue' be enough? Unless that person is being sarcastic hence the exaggeration by adding a resident suffix to an already respectful term of address. But this George we're talking about.
11/28/2016 c8 Kalmaegi
Thank you for the recs, they sound interesting! Haha, they're both surprisingly cute. I can feel myself having a change of heart already. Nice, Vince. As expected of the siscon.
11/28/2016 c4 Kalmaegi
George is cute. Currently humoring Kain because he's a kid but I probably won't like him by the time the Heroine comes along. Yuuya makes me curious. And Vincent? I like him because he's the obligatory siscon brother.
11/28/2016 c1 Kalmaegi
This actually reminds me more of Death Flag than the Otoge Inserts that's been fairly popular these days. But I'm surprised you started at age 0. And lol at the sudden scifi
11/26/2016 c10 Shiina
Are you seriously planning on writing the whole story from children's POV?! I find it extremely disturbing how there's grown up romance happenning even though Lilianne has the body of a 6 years old.
Also, she's really started to act like a bitch. Or maybe just a princess? Either way I don't like it.
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »