for Somehow I got Reincarnated as an Fantasy Otome Game's Rival Character

11/26/2016 c4 Shiina
I'm all for George right now! I want more Vincent time too. But there hasn't been much interaction with each character so far except maybe Kain.
I have to say that the human years/vampire years system is really confusing. I feel like it needlessly complicates things. But that's just me...
11/7/2016 c13 Guest
11/4/2016 c12 Guest
love this novel :)
is ther not going to be any more episodes?
11/5/2016 c1 BlackGhost2334
We all eventually get addicted to the Reincarnation Light Novels
5/24/2016 c12 KeikoKat
Hi! Welcome back and thank you for the update! Lol, this somehow reminds me of the scene in Naruto where the Kakashi announced that everyone had failed when they had faced off against him. Lili is unexpectedly a tease, huh. QQ it's a cliffhanger. It's okay... as a long-time reader, I'm already used to this... sort of...
As always, the plot is interesting and your writing flows very well
Anyways~ thank you for the work and I hope you update it soon~ Uh, but no pressure or anything.
~Your fan who goes by many names
3/18/2016 c10 lazydevilofdeath
WAI... I Love reincarnated in Otome games fics... Buh I Never geh enough... it's auch a pity
Thogh ist confusing tue l├Ądt Chao I mean

Too many unmasked and unanswered questions
2/14/2016 c11 Guest
Suuuuper cute! Thanks for the Valentine special. Tho really, this chapter was just chock full of spoilers, esp the ghost and Ren.
2/13/2016 c10 Chika
BL? I'm totally up for that, would totally support!
Thank you for the update and welcome back from vacation~ The chapters are as cute as always
2/13/2016 c10 rudegirl001
thanks for the chapter! :D
i like bl so please writee it! oh and it would be good if he isn't too effeminate, just my thoughts /
2/4/2016 c9 rudegirl001
thanks for the chapteR! i like this :)
1/24/2016 c6 Alice
Kain's my favorite character out of all of them.
1/14/2016 c8 1ClippedNinja
Oops sorry I just checked your bio! You do have a wattpad account xD I will go check it out now hehe~
1/14/2016 c9 ClippedNinja
I've been on a otome game roll since I'm on holiday and I'm sooo glad I found this story! I'm really enjoying it and find it so cute and funny! I can't wait to read more seriously looking forward to it hehe~ you should actually also post this on wattpad to get more viewers anywho please continue writing more! I can't waaait to find out what happens next!
1/10/2016 c9 chikakat
Could Bright possibly be another addition to the Lilianne Harem? Yes? Please?
1/9/2016 c9 DeathlyIceMaiden
Interesting story. I usually stay away from princess fairy tales or anything of like settings but this is good.
36 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »