for Shadows of the Mind

6/18/2018 c1 5lirianstar
When will this be updated? Or published? (Waiting is agonyyyyyyy)
5/30/2016 c1 Joyce.RE
4/9/2016 c2 1Cura
I just wanted to tell you, I got an email I was alerted you updated, and I saw you were published with Born to Be Bred! I had read it awhile back, and lovvved how fresh it was for me to read this shifter fic! I wanted to take the time to tell you congratulations, and say how I LOVE this new story, Shadows of the Mind! I was so impressed by the way the story is told through our main characters eyes and world view, and how eloquently it is written! I hadn't been inspired by something I've read in quite a while, and this story kicked me awake from my reading slumber!
3/29/2016 c2 sini
so when will you update this? because I have been waiting for awhile lol
2/24/2016 c2 Guest
Please update very soon.
2/15/2016 c2 1tootalltoobetrue
Wow what is happening I'm kind of confused who is the invisible man? Please update soon !
2/15/2016 c1 Guest
What is wrong exactly? You have not been on any website since January 13th.
2/2/2016 c2 Claire'sbestfriend
Please update ASAP
1/31/2016 c2 Guest
Wow, this is another month and no update?
1/29/2016 c2 Guest
Update now!
1/26/2016 c2 priscent
I signed up just so I could favorite/follow your stories. It's sooo hard to find web fiction that reads like fiction :/

Also, I can't help but notice how the protagonists in your works never seem to catch any sort of break... ever. Have you had any thoughts on whether you intend to buck the trend at any point in any of the stories?
1/25/2016 c2 Lily
What is her name?
1/24/2016 c2 Guest
Pleeeasssseee upppdattttttteee
1/17/2016 c2 Kenau
The way you described her inner turmoil (and how it's reflected in surroundings or at least her perception of it), the cleansing ritual and the flight was absolutely captivating. The deflowering and rutting initiated by unseen force / being - less disturbing than intriguing. Raises a lot of questions about a demon's motivation - is it a display of power? Just an opportunity? Something else?

And yet another cliffhanger. Ugh... It's really a heavy toll for my patience, but we have to endure, don't we?

Can't wait to meet the rapist demon and have a glimpse of his schemes and themes, cause it's clear those soldiers are connected with him. Underlings or worshippers, I wonder?

Outstanding chapter of the outstanding story!
1/17/2016 c1 Kenau
This looks very promising. I must admit I was thrilled to notice your new story, cause I learned to love every single one of yours and with this tribal / shamanistic yet magical approach this one is bound to swiftly become my favorite.

I appreciate the tiny details - from mentioning of mundane chores and stories shared by fire in witch's yurt, through the indigo paste, to the motive of sibling betrayal and the unintentional murder. And the curses thrown at the chosen one are true gems - "washed away by storms", "crushed under a mountain". Beautiful.

Hovren's words intrigue me - "the witch was eaten by a bear" prophecy as much as "the old ways" breeding, which is easier to decipher but still mysterious. Who is Streg? A new god? Lord? Something between? What have transpired when young witch came in contact with her brother's blood?

Can the protagonist be even called a witch if her training was so abruptly stopped? How rare are the witches? How many generations have passed since introduction of 'new ways' that they are so secluded?

I'm fully aware you are not going to answer all my questions any time soon (or ever), but nonetheless I will await nest chapter(s) with great anticipation.
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »