for Dream-Catchers and Nightmares

7/8/2016 c23 readingchameleon
And so it ends! Thanks for the brilliant story :D See you in the next one!
7/1/2016 c22 GuardianWitchDG
Oh gosh don't mess this up Koda! D: You can do it! Great chapter and can't wait for more friend! Ta.

7/1/2016 c21 GuardianWitchDG
Great chapter, now on to the next! XD
7/2/2016 c22 readingchameleon
Wooo! This has been one wild ride. Can't wait for the final chapter, although that means that we'll have reached the END... noooooooooo...
6/28/2016 c20 GuardianWitchDG
Oh great everything is getting even more complicated. XD I really hope the world isn't ending or anything thing because Koda just found Cas again and I don't want them to die. :P This was great friend and I can't wait for more. Ta.

6/10/2016 c19 GuardianWitchDG
Holy crap...Stuffs about to go down. XD Lol! This was great poor Koda was a bit traumatized huh? :P Oh great now everything is going to start falling apart and it will be even harder for Koda to get Cas back! Anyway great job friend and I can't wait for more. Ta.

6/10/2016 c19 readingchameleon
Yay! Glad to see another chapter here. I hate swearing, but Dakota has is absolutely right. Bloody hell. What is going on here?! Woah. Great chapter though. It doesn't all make sense (and neither have some of the recent chapters), but I'm sure that all will be explained soon. I've grasped more than enough to follow the storyline.

Keep writing :)
5/11/2016 c1 23American Chimpanzee
I read this over the weekend, and I can't wait to see where you're going to take me next. I'd expound, but there's no way my humble review would compare with SweetyKinz.
4/30/2016 c17 GuardianWitchDG
Huh I read this already but I guess my review hadn't gone through...oh well. XD Either way this chapter was great and I can't wait to see what happens next! :D Ta.

4/28/2016 c17 GuardianWitchDG
Ohhhh wonder where Cas is leading him. :D Maybe to the Carnival's lead Nightmare or maybe he is remembering a little bit and is leading him to the exit? Gosh can't wait for more! XD Great chapter! Ta.

4/26/2016 c16 GuardianWitchDG
OMG I freaking knew it! XD As soon as I thought about how they could have sudden been somewhere pitch black I thought "Hey don't nightmares shadow jump...wait a minute!" Lol! Anyway these past three chapters were amazing so don't worry about it I think your writing is still top 10! :D Can't wait to see what happens next friend! Ta.

4/25/2016 c16 readingchameleon
This is well written - and also full of mystery. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter!
3/11/2016 c1 Who'sAtTheHelm
This is going to be something.
3/8/2016 c13 GuardianWitchDG
I know how you feel, school days in general suck. XD This was a great chapter, though when he is in his room (5th paragraph) he says "for the room was brightly lit, despite the fact the lights were on" sounds a bit odd don't you think? :P Other then that I didn't see anything else. :D Can't wait for more my friend! Ta.

3/7/2016 c12 GuardianWitchDG
Yes please! Sarcasm is my favorite pass time! XD This was great, can't wait for more. Ta.

38 Page 1 .. Last Next »