for Dream-Catchers and Nightmares

1/19/2016 c4 GuardianWitchDG
Sorry I didn't get to review earlier I didn't get to get on the computer until a while ago. OMG this made me cry! ;A; Cas, Koda, noooo the feels are too much! Please update again soon friend! Ta.

GWDG
1/18/2016 c4 roselin
Ok if you were aiming for tears to pour down faces you made it... (This is a complement and I'm so sad right now...)
1/10/2016 c3 SweetyKinz
I LIKE IT when you flip di*es! You should do it *ore often! :D

Aw, nuuu! I love Cas! I WANT CAS! (Probably cause I would be Cas andyou would be Koda, so I would love *yself) CAS, CO*E BACK, BABY! *sobs and hugs hi* to chest* CASCASCASCASCASCASCAASCASCASCAS! *sto*ps around*

I was all, "Aw, they're so adorable! Waddling around, learning how to be Drea*-Catchers! Aww, look how close they are and- Aw *an! Already?" Yet I'* happy about it! Oh so very happy, because angst is so a*azing! I love it! *hugs the sadness tightly*

It's cool how their eyes and stuff work! Their partnership re*inds of how they do it in Soul Eater xD (And now i have to deal with children that cry for no reason when I'* going to bed -.- Of course...)

Anyway, I love that ending! I really want a chapter now, but it took forever to write this review cause I'* a terrible, lazy, terrible person, and I dun wanna deal with this child *wrinkles nose in disgust*

I wonder why Cas stayed out past eight hours? What were you doing, Cas?! Stupid-head! Co*e back! Dude, I'* torn between being giddy over the sadness and being sad and wanting Cas xD Wooooowww. :) (I have yet to give you a fantastically long review, and I swear I shall *ake you one!)

NOW POST THE NEXT CHAPTER!
1/8/2016 c3 GuardianWitchDG
OMG You made me cry! D: First from laughing then I started sobbing and now my sisters are looking at me funny. XD No! I knew this had to happen at some point to one of them (tis the fate of having a writer's mind and knowing when conflict is likely to happen) but I didn't know it would be so soon! He was so young! DX DX Well I guess it's time for the true start of the story: Plan save Cas from becoming a nightmare (or SCfBaN for short) is a go! :P This was great I can't wait for more friend! I didn't see any misspellings or anything in this chapter (of course it doesn't help I'm tried as hell and could have likely missed something) so keep it up! :3 Ta.

GWDG
1/9/2016 c2 SweetyKinz
I knew it! Knew it! Of COURSE the grandpa was one of the Sand*en! This is like a Grandpa *ax thing! Haha! (Ben 10 characters, you would so be Kevin, and I would be Ben)

Eli re*inds *e of the Rabbit, fro* Rise of the Guardians! I love how they all have white hair xD So if your a drea* catcher that's in your body, you can't see people who are currently drea*catchers, or whichever?

Director Des*ond? (*cough* Assassin's Creed *cough* Des*ond xD) I love that you actually have a set of best friends instead of just Dakota going through this on his own~

(OH*YGOD DID I FORGET TO FAVORITE THIS?! THAT'S LIKE FORGETTING DA*IAN'S LAST NA*E! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL *E?! AND DONT SAY I THOUGHT YOU KNEW CAUSE YOU KNOW THAT I WOULDN'T DO THAT IF I WAS AWARE OF IT! AND WHERE ARE ALL OF YOUR READERS?! CO*E AND TAKE PART IN THIS RIDE! GOSH! *whines and throws hands in the air*

I forgot that he had a brother... Huh. Wonder if he'll turn up with the Sand*en, or just be left as a nor*al sad person with a fa*ily that's intertwined in a life he'll never be apart of? (I really really really ra*ble...) (I love how in the reviews you leave *e, you drop foreshadowing stuff and are like, "Kinzy tells *e everything!" (ISHOULDNTDOTHAT! WHY DO YOU LET *E?! YOU KNOW I CAN'T HELP IT!) and I'* over here like, "I HAVE ALL OF THESE UNASWERED QUESTIONS!"

But I think I kinda see what you *ean with Cas? They said that they go bad against their will, right? Huh... I wanna see it happen! (ANGST!)

"Why can I walk through things?! Why is *y hair white?! Why are *y eyes green?!" You, Koda, have turned into Danny with those three questions *drags hand down face, cause this just *ade *e associate Koda with Danny into *y *e*ory so I'll always think of hi* when i read this *facepal*s)(Lost the ga*e. I used to associate the ga* e with buggies, so I would lose when I see a buggy, but it's slowly changed to when I see *y sister to when I R&R your stories(I have to stop this ra*bling proble*...)

That ending really re*inds *e of COD: Ghosts... (I'* not talking about this story enough.. I'* sososo sorry, in advance...)

But they're finally introduced to the life of the Sand*en, so this *akes excit*ent bubble in *y happy little blackhole! If *y heart was a pot of water, it would all evaporate cause the excit*ent for this bubbles that intensely! Yea, I had a point here... The point is that I seriously really really love this concept, and the way you delivered it has been a wonderous art to read! If you think that you're not that good at first person POVs, then you're sorely *staken. I *ean, holy, you did way better than I do when I write in 1st. I constantly say things, and it's off-putting and disastrous. You did an a*azing job with the way you executed it, and, personally, I would say that I think this was a good POV to choose for this! (I'* ra*bling again, I realize that...)

But I have a lot of questions, and I can't wait to answer all of the* later! I pro*ise I won't bother you with the*, cause you'll only give *e vague answers anyway!
1/6/2016 c2 GuardianWitchDG
Wow those nightmares sound freaky! O.o Wonder what their eye colors have to do with what they do as sandmen. :D Note: You said the female director had "heeled, leather books" lol, but other then that I don't think I saw any mistakes. :3 This was great I can't wait for more! :D
1/5/2016 c1 GuardianWitchDG
This is amazing I can't wait for more! :D
1/4/2016 c1 SweetyKinz
Aw, I love this prologue! I don't know how you co*e up with this! It's so fantastically, wonderfully creative and a*azing and I love it!

OH*YGOSH, I'* SO EXCITED FOR THIS, YOU HAVE NO IDEA. I JUST WANT IT ALL TO BE WRITTEN SO I CAN JUST LAY HERE AND SPEND *Y LAST DAY OF BREAK READINGALL THIS FOREVER! But I was just told so*ething and I need you to co*e back fro* whatever your doing so I can tell you! *stares at you* *whines*

Now I can't concentrate on this, oh*ygosh, I'* sorry...

But I really love this prologue because I think it's fitting that you introduce the whole Sand*en and stuff plot through the story, and now it *akes *e wonder if his grandpa was a drea*catcher or one of the other sand*en people? I can't wait for this :D It's gonna be so wonderful and give *e so*ething to look forward to and squeal over and hug to *y chest tightly! It's the best way to start this year! And this thing that's just happened is kind of the worst way to start *y year... but it's okai... I guess... (No it isn't).

Anyways, I love this so *uch already and I love you and thank you for being so a*azing! :D *bea*s and hugs you tightly around the waist*
38 « Prev Page 1 .. 3