for Alpha

6/29/2016 c22 Guest
Omg it can't just end with out Wyatt's point of view story come on!
6/27/2016 c21 Zaneandvadim
More Wyatt please! I love characters that seem to be a little emotionally unhinged ;)
6/25/2016 c21 Guest
I love how he opens up like a flower to the light. No stopping it lmao 3

Ho my Gosh, ho my gosh! Damn you and your cliffhangers! OMG OH. EM. GEE.

I enjoyed the chapter and love how Calix is sorting though his emotions with the blunt nudge of Dr. Fredricks' words.

AND OMG I cannot wait to see what Wyatt says . Did not think that would be thrown in at the end there and it was done just right! xD

Thanks so much for the new chapter! Hope for a sweet ending glistens in the answered call from Calix! Can't wait! 3
6/25/2016 c21 Krlsen
6/23/2016 c21 UntamedImagination
In my opinion it's not necessarily stockholm syndrome because Wyatt wasn't necessarily, in my opinion, Calix'd captor. He could've left at any point.
6/23/2016 c21 Guest
I love that the psych sussed it all out, and it's so cute that Calix is rubbish at keeping secrets lol.
6/23/2016 c21 1rAiNwAtEr1
OMG YOU EVIL SHE-DEMON! Please, I need to know what happens! I think my brain has gone and fried its self...

Overload...
6/23/2016 c21 FlowersBite
I am so happy Wyatt really did answer! I wonder how things are going on his end.
6/23/2016 c21 1linuen
"An odd sort of feeling fills me when his bearded face comes in to focus; it's not quite lonely, not quite guilty."
- Calix, Alpha (2016)

I think this is the best line in the chapter. I know it's not very decisive or sure but the sincerity in this particular thought sums up the feeling inside Calix. His subconscious clearly has strong feelings for Wyatt and his conscious mind is desperately trying to scramble things up.

I like how Dr. Fredricks seem lawful good at this portrayal, maybe more into lawful neutral state, since I always thought psychiatrists and the likes have a bad rep on literary (and also movies) world. People make them out to be sinister people grounded on close-mindedness when, in fact, they're TRAINED to be open-minded. Well, they are bound by studies and such, but I've always thought that it's unfair to make them as second villains that always didn't believe characters. Now, in Dr. Fredricks' case, I thought she was trying her best to uncloud Calix's conscious denial even if she was trying to clear it under the pretense of Stockholm Syndrome. It's bit so-so but, then again, she's a doctor and Calix was not really cooperating. He was being vague to himself and others. Good portrayal!

Regarding Dax, now this is something. I really like the way Calix's mind is beginning to settle down now that he's constantly seeing his brother. Still a bit down since you shot down the Dax-is-the-villain theory but, hey, I'm all for the development. I feel like there's something more to Dax's eyes when he looks at Calix but I'm not sure. Is it possible he had seen Wyatt and Calix?

Anyways, a solid chapter! 9/10! Only 9 'cause of the cliffhanger. Don't think I missed that part! :))
6/23/2016 c21 Sekre
Ah! The cliffhanger!
6/23/2016 c21 1Lavi1443
You can't do this to my poor heart. Thats not fair.
6/23/2016 c21 Guest
He answered!
6/23/2016 c21 Sinalist
Omg why do I have this feeling Wyatt cheated on him? Please say it isn't so but I do have this really strong feeling!
6/23/2016 c21 1Bloody Dawn
You're killing me with this sadistic cliffhanger !
6/23/2016 c21 Lilly-is-trash
Why have you done this to me? These cliffhangers will be the death of me, one day I will fall off the cliff.
398 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »