for Alpha

11/18/2016 c33 Guest
Back up, back up! There's going to be another book? I'm not complaining, but I really thought this was going to be a trilogy! I'm looking forward to Rogue, but how long? The others have come out in January, can we expect the same time frame or not?
11/16/2016 c33 1MileyRowling
Well, now that ending came very quickly!
11/11/2016 c30 Guest
Why does everything need human blood? It really does seem to be common ground in supernatural stories. Don't get me wrong, I do like it.
11/10/2016 c30 MileyRowling
Great one!
11/7/2016 c29 Guest
What is it with witches? Don't get me wrong, but they all seem to be seeking a witch or something...

Sevi going down was great! I really don't know why Aro let him go. Is he mixed up in this mess as well?
11/1/2016 c29 MileyRowling
A fight and a body?! You can't leave it like this!
10/30/2016 c28 Guest
I love how Aku and Aatu are kind of being put against each other. It just really drives home the tension between all of the characters. Plus, it just proves that even our weak Aku has a certain darkness in them.
10/25/2016 c28 MileyRowling
10/18/2016 c27 MileyRowling
Great update!
10/16/2016 c26 Guest
Wait, what!? Arrest warrants...Are they hacking the police!? I actually cringed during the first half of the chapter. I just couldn't believe how calm they were about what was going on.
10/12/2016 c26 MileyRowling
10/8/2016 c25 Guest
I can't believe Aku did that? He seems to have gone off the deep end...Just didn't expect that!
10/5/2016 c25 MileyRowling
10/1/2016 c24 Guest
Oh, no! I was hoping for a chapter telling us that everything was going to be okay with Aleksander, but I guess it's still too soon!
9/29/2016 c24 MileyRowling