for Alpha

9/24/2016 c23 Guest
Oh, no! We keep getting more added to the plot. I really was expecting a trilogy, but now I'm thinking that's not going to happen. Beta really did have that middle of the series feeling, but now, I really don't think we'll see the final showdown in Alpha.

I really do like Lydia...She seems to be the only character who wants to save those who have been a part of Ajatar's group, instead of destroying them.
9/21/2016 c23 1MileyRowling
Ah, new characters again! Is there going to be a fourth book?
9/17/2016 c22 Guest
Wow, so dark, but so good! I really do like how complex the story's world is. It's like there is something new with each chapter, something that I didn't notice in the other ones.
9/14/2016 c22 MileyRowling
7/16/2016 c21 Guest
What?! What was that? I really hope that Aleksander isn't dead. We've already had too many main characters die and I really don't feel like hearing about another one.
7/12/2016 c21 MileyRowling
Great work!
7/9/2016 c20 Guest
Radi!? Are we getting another point of view character? Who is he and why he is going to be important? You are not one to bring characters into a story who are not going to be important.

The witches and wizards seem to be getting more done than the rest of the characters. Well, I guess Floor is. She's already ran into the Rogue and seems to have found the hiding place. Lydia is another new one. Who is she?

There's so much going on and it's just getting crazy.
7/5/2016 c20 MileyRowling
6/30/2016 c19 Guest
Really dark last couple of chapters! They are right about one thing: finding Ajatar's island will not be easy in Finland. Aren't there a ton of them?
6/29/2016 c19 MileyRowling
Nice one!
6/21/2016 c18 MileyRowling
Getting darker and darker I see!
6/16/2016 c17 Guest
So, now Floor is lost? What is up with you and moving things around? It seems to be happening a lot in this book. I do think Floor will be okay though. She really is too strong of a character for anything bad to happen to her. I could be wrong though. You did kill of Annabel and Flynn-still can't believe you did that!

I do like how their are more point of view characters. We are getting to see more and it makes the story all that much more darker. I would say that this is getting to be far more fantasy than supernatural. I'm not going to open that debate up. I really do like the wizards and how you have made everyone connected through some twisted way.

Looking forward to more!
6/15/2016 c17 MileyRowling
6/11/2016 c16 Guest
I did see a few typos. Is Aatu really Aku's father or is it an Alpha thing? Let's talk Aatu! He's back now?! How? I just hope this doesn't end up being like The Vampire Diaries with everyone coming back from the dead.

I like how Mikko is back and bad. At first, I wasn't sure if I was going to like it, but it is growing on me.

I still don't get Kaylee. What is her role? Is she the witch?

Again, more questions than answers.
6/7/2016 c16 MileyRowling