for Dystopia

3/19/2017 c42 Guest
Wonderful ending! Please tell me there's going to be another book. You can't end it like that!
3/15/2017 c42 1MileyRowling
Great ending!
3/4/2017 c39 Guest
Wonderful update! I kind of feel like this was more of a filler chapter than anything, but it was still good!
3/2/2017 c39 MileyRowling
Nice update!
2/27/2017 c38 MileyRowling
2/24/2017 c38 Guest
Wonderful update! I know I really enjoyed it and hope they find their happiness!
2/20/2017 c37 Guest
I do like how you are including things that happened after the battle. A lot readers probably are not a fan of this, but I think it adds to the story. It gives you a sense of not only closure, but you kind of get a feeling of what the characters' next moves are going to be. Plus, it lets you see that they are still human. Great update!
2/15/2017 c37 MileyRowling
Nice one!
2/12/2017 c36 Guest
I am in complete shock over what Fade did! I just cannot believe he did that! I guess ever revolution there has to be a death that changes it all!

Hebrides...Hehehe...The characters are from Britain...Can't believe I didn't pick up on that until now.
2/8/2017 c36 MileyRowling
2/4/2017 c35 Guest
Hold on...hold on...hold on...Did Fade just kill him and he's is son?! I did not see that one coming at all! Talk about a chapter with a lot of twists in it! Wow!

I'm just stunned!

I've been looking, but haven't seen it yet. When is Rogue going to be posted? I'm hoping it's sometime soon!
2/1/2017 c35 MileyRowling
1/29/2017 c34 Guest
I am just in love with the action in the last couple of chapters! It is so well done and just wow! You have gotten so much better with your action scenes over the past couple of years! I just cannot believe it!
1/24/2017 c34 MileyRowling
Nice one!
1/22/2017 c33 Guest
Wonderful update! I really can't believe that death! She really was going in for the kill. North is just lucky that Chosen was there to save the day.

I really do hope Fade is okay...It's kind of scary.
74 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »