for I'm Reincarnated as a Younger brother in an Otome Game-BL-

12/23/2022 c4 Silent
Please do whatever fits you best 3 I like the story you’ve got going so far :)
2/11/2020 c4 D
Are you still updating this author? Is it getting adopted?
8/28/2018 c4 reader
i feel like it's been some time since the last update, but i really like this! it's different and sort of refreshing from the others that i've read and if you could still update this- i wouldn't mind if the chapters were longer! longer chapters are most definitely the best~.
7/24/2018 c4 Guest
Please update ~
11/3/2017 c4 Guest
Please update TT
12/7/2016 c4 tnguyen3575
I love it ~ please update ~
12/1/2016 c4 Guest
I don't care how like long/short the chapters are as long you update please.
11/25/2016 c4 Shiina
Ahahah! So Kaede was a little bitch. Interesting... I'm glad Yuu can make things right. I hope though that this doesn't turn into Yuusuke's bad route. I want Yuu to have a good life! (well a bit of drama, I wouldn't mind).
ps: There's no way your writing would bore me! The longer the chapters, the better :)
11/25/2016 c3 Shiina
I love this story! It's so original! As someone who has played otome games before I can feel a connection to Yuu. And all the love interest characters are so on point. I can't wait to meet the rest of the characters. But I wonder, are you going to have some kind of flashforward? Because I assume this story isn't going to be from a 6 years old's POV... right?
11/13/2016 c4 Meow
T-T i've been waiting for this~ and if you write more i wouldn't be bored lol~ i'll support this fanfic and the Author from the sidelines~ Yay~!
9/16/2016 c1 tnguyen3575
Please update it is very interesting!
9/11/2016 c3 HetaliaTrash17
TTTT can't wait for the next chappy~! (there's a possibility that the Yandere person fell inlove with our MC~ becareful Kaede~ ;))
8/22/2016 c3 Rayakashi
Finally! A BL reincarnation story! PLEASE tell me you'll still update this and that its not discontinued!
5/24/2016 c3 KeikoKat
I didn't realize that you had another new project 0.0
Anyways, thank you for the update! This time it's the two tags that I love the most: shounen ai and reincarnation! I'll be looking forward to the next update~!
5/11/2016 c3 Guest
I like it, hope you keep going on
18 Page 1 2 Next »