for Outcasts

9/20/2017 c11 deleteaccount12345
Please update this. My fav character is by far Rany. He intriuges me and the overall suspense is killing me. I hope you are doing alright and that you will find the motivation to continue this marvelous fic. I love it. I hope it will continue! I really love it, it has become my fav fic overall here. Thank you!
4/1/2017 c11 Guest
Hey i miss this story. It is written so beautiful and capturing and when you don't update I go around and think of it. It's so exciting!
3/12/2017 c11 Guest
Well, crap. The danger increases.
3/12/2017 c10 Guest
Aw, Xander just wants friends. Sorta.

Anybody else notice Cass' concern over Randy while Daphne busied herself temporarily with glaring at Xander? A subtle cue, but it fits with the kinds of people we've been shown they are.

So, Cass is shy but friendly/caring. She has a minute desire to please other people without actually talking much, from what we've seen, so her power is to peek into other people's minds, while Daphne is outspoken but antagonistical, sort of "pushing" people away, though not to the level of Xander. Something like what she did to the bird...

Randy is unpredictable and hyperactive (what, with the running and pretty much everything else). Fits into Cass' vision of him speeding around, and his pyrokinesis. Al's power might have just kicked in from being stabbed...

Xander is the odd one out, seeing as we don't know what his abilities are, but Cass' comment about him being the devil can't be overlooked.

Here's to hoping that Ethan doesn't end up dead.
3/12/2017 c9 Guest
And, thus, we meet the big bad (?)
3/12/2017 c8 Guest
Your longest chapter yet. I'm glad you took my criticism into consideration. Full of exciting, death defying moments, romance, character development, personalities we love and love to hate, and a cliffhanger that literally had me crying for a resolution once I finished.
3/12/2017 c7 Guest
We undertsand, at least I do. Life can be a real pain, and we'd really prefer time taken to perfect quality than a quick rush of chapters that may be lacking due to your schedule not allowing you to tidy up very well. Speaking of quality, this chapter certainly takes the cake. Well written, typo free (at least, I saw none) and every moment had me hooked for the next scene, even the Cassidy and Daphne quiet scene above. In fact, thanks to that, I worry for Alejandro now... and, i definitely worry for Ethan. Poor guy. Getting hit in the testicles is never fun.
3/12/2017 c6 Guest
I love how the story and action picked up quickly here. The chapters keep getting better as they come in. I'm assuming that the dead body here is the same as the one in the gym... but, looking at the timestamps, I see that as very unlikely.
3/12/2017 c5 Guest
This explains a bit. Sheds some light on Alex's antisocialism, gives Randy's reason for deleting the message, tells us what Cassidy's power is, gives us Daphne's reason (and Cass' too) reason for acting hostile towards Xander... Obviously, Randy is on Xander's side, but his unwillingness to go after him immediately proves that he's okay with tossing him to the curb if he proves too stubborn.. which is behaviour to be expected from him, considering they barely know each other.

Oh, I almost forgot. WHAT?! A dead body?
3/12/2017 c4 Guest
Yes, i called the pyrokinesis and antisocialism. I'm feeling pretty good about myself right now, even though those facts weren't really hidden and were pretty much foreshadowed (Is that the right word?)

So, it's time for superhero names. Randy should probably go with blaze... Daphne with... I'll get back to you with that. I'm really interested in what Alex's powers are now... Maybe he's already discovered them and is pushing the rest away on purpose?
3/12/2017 c3 Guest
You really captured Ethan's mental state, what with the kidnapping and the monster crashing in. The whole dream thing was a nice touch, and i want to see where you go from there. Stuff like that probably isn't very normal.
3/12/2017 c2 Guest
If I were to guess, Randy probably has some form of pyrokinesis... or maybe superspeed, possibly explaining why his bag caught on fire.
Xander is... well... I'll have to reserve my comment until I see more of him. Just calling him a tad antisocial might be a bit hasty seeing as this is only his first appearance.

Still enjoying the story so far, though if I were to make a criticism, it would be that the chapters are a little too short. Just my opinion, but you probably shouldn't change your writing style to accomodate that if it inconveniences you. The length isn't much of a problem.
3/12/2017 c1 The Lion
I stumbled on this looking for something to binge, and I haven't really been disappointed. Keep up the good work.
2/27/2017 c11 Guest
Will u update soon. It is soo amazing, i love it!
12/18/2016 c11 4PancakeOverdose
If you have any doubts about your ability to write effective characterisations, you really shouldn't. This chapter was great, and it's the way Randy is written throughout this story that made it so. Showing him a state of frustrated anger over a bad situation that he can't do anything to change is not only universally compelling as far as character struggles go, it teaches the audience a lot of new things about him as a person. Showing any story's primary goofball terrified or pissed off is always an effective way to develop them as a character and you've done a great job showing Randy (try to) handle both over the last few chapters. Furthermore, I completely empathised with everything Randy was going through based on very little more than the sprinklings of prose describing his father and my investment in his character. Everything I learnt about and saw of Richard (I see what you did there...unless you didn't do it in which case nice job anyway) made me hate him as much as Randy probably does. Now that I dwell on this story as a whole so far, I realise how much Randy has been through in such a short span of time. Unlike some, though, I'm not against wanting to hug him.

Also, having Randy get the text from the Clairvoyant makes me wonder if his role in Ethan's suspension could have something to do with Ethan getting kidnapped. And I liked getting that little tidbit about Alejandro's background, as well.

As always, I'm excited to see what may unfold next chapter. Thanks for the shout-out, too!
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »