for The Tarrenbash Heir

3/22/2023 c1 knockmeoffmyfeet
Hey! I would like to invite you to join our platform to present a good quality story to our readers! Kindly send me a message if this offer piqued your interest!
4/12/2016 c1 2Irony'sFriend
Now this brings me back, eh? XD

Geez, how many times did we send these reviews to each other? And now I am thrilled to give this one as well! Especially for the start of such a great chapter. Your writing style is as elegant as ever, but I can also tell that you've put a lot of work into this, and I think you did a good job of keeping it simple and not too flowery with description. I can clearly picture what's happening without getting distracted by the language itself.

And I am already quite attached to the characters! I'm not even sure who my favorite is yet, but I do have a soft spot for insecure boys who are trying their best. Though I can tell I'm going to like Lander and Mathias, too.

And you know how much I love war stories! I'm really curious about what you're going to do with that, and I look forward to reading the upcoming chapters. I want to know what the other points of view are like!

And so I wrap up this wonderfully nostalgic review with the classic: Great job! Keep writing! Update soon!