for Darren: The Unoffical Fanfic

6/27/2018 c2 21RainbowPearls
I don't know why, but I seriously admire this names, "Kia, kia" I felt like some Tyson fangirls calling "Kai" as Kia xD (I don't want to imagine how hilarious such a scenario would be)
On the good note, I'm so glad that Ckh (I don't think he's a lazy author XP) solved that riddle and I absolutely adored the jealousy radiating from the group. Darren's Lil frustration transforming into envy was the best thing I found throughout.
A smalll typo- "Oh, I has(have) already attempted...". Just a small thing I found, just so you know :D
6/27/2018 c1 RainbowPearls
Okay. I don't know what joke was hidden in this but I lile the character and dialogues of the catgirl. I mean, I found it amusing the way she was dating to say Darren to become her undercover and kill that innocent (maybe? :P) Kagi. I absolutely found the expression, "Bwah" amusing and cute. Don't know why xD
Though the catgirl tends to act like cruel and harmful, I found her a Lil sweet and enjoyable! :'D
5/22/2016 c1 4WhiteSand
I really love the dialogue here!
5/10/2016 c5 8LorrahBear
The light novel is back again. :)

Sometimes I have trouble following who is the speaker. :(
5/10/2016 c4 LorrahBear
Small correction (no grammar, promise! I know that's not the point of this one.), I don't believe he was contemplating "Sudoku". That's a math game. Did you mean seppuku?
5/10/2016 c3 LorrahBear
Oh no! Homework! Noooooooo!

So silly.

I do wish that each persons chat & actions were all in the same line, but I don't think that rules are the point of this story. :)
5/10/2016 c2 LorrahBear
Haha, what a strange (and fun) chapter. I enjoyed the light novels making a secondary appearance.

Silly. :P
5/6/2016 c1 LorrahBear
One thing I noticed: there is a period at the end of the speaking section where Darren gets his sword, but it's not needed due to the exclamation point already there.

This is certainly a happy go lucky crazy pants kind of story! :)
4/18/2016 c1 3The Okay Writer
"Err...light novels.." Greatest quote ever! I'm not familiar with the inside jokes, but the dialogue and descriptions of their movements are well written. I'm definitely not qualified to review this one, but love the idea. Stuck in a book with bad authors and such, lol!
4/18/2016 c2 5Time And Space In The Balance
"DID YOU KNOW HOW RISKY THAT WAS? WE COULD HAVE DIED!"
"BUT IT WORKED, RIGHT?"