for Cleaved Fate

12/27/2021 c33 ninagumilang
hi author, my name is nina, an editor from fast growing platform, i really like this novel, may i know how to reach you professionally?
10/6/2019 c29 5Miller-Anarchy Stories
This is good but not as good as my story "Demon's Oath." If you want good action and drama please read that!
9/30/2019 c27 Spazthemagicbeanstalk
Great chapter! I like how we're finally getting answers to how everything ties together. I can't wait to see how it all pans out!
9/22/2017 c24 1FR3AKSH0WV1CT1M
Please, please, please, please, please update! I'm on my knees begging you to update soon. This story is so amazing ! !
11/19/2016 c22 Cameron Pobuda
I'm really liking the way this story is going! Keep it up! :D

And as for what should go in the story, I don't really have a preference. Whatever you feel works best, go for it!
11/14/2016 c22 1Anchambe01
This was a really read. I love how the characters are within a struggle that has tied them together. Each side wanting to claim her. Naveste must chose. Each her answer she responds to both of them. It is like there is a race to see who will claim her fully first.

I to see more adult situations between them all. With her heat approaching it is becoming harder for her to resist temptation.

Throw a real kink in the chain and have them both mate her. Bridge the divide between the two brothers. She can love them both since each one brings something special to the table.

Either way I like the story a day three direction you are going.
Looking forward to the next chapter.
11/11/2016 c20 Yvonne
Omg, i've missed this story so much.. wonderful story...keep it up, we love you
10/21/2016 c21 Guest
I think I like Kane.. Good chapter.. thanks and keep it up
10/9/2016 c21 Guest
Lorsh i dont know who Im cheering for more! Why not have a 3 way relationship
9/29/2016 c17 Guest
Good narration; keep it up. it's really one of the best books i've read on fictionpress.
9/13/2016 c18 Guest
Yay! You're back! I can't wait to see where you are going with this story! 3
6/27/2016 c9 Yvonne
OMG, she submitted to him. I think I kinda prefer Kane to Levon.
6/20/2016 c1 Yvonne
Ah, this is what we call a very good story. I like this. Keep it up!
6/7/2016 c15 1financebabe
I just found this story and had a wonderful time reading all the way through to this point. I hope you're madly typing a new update. It's really getting tense and I can't wait to see what happens next.
5/12/2016 c14 megapandas
So glad to see this update in my inbox I was really starting to miss this story , thrilled you're back and please, please keep going
19 Page 1 2 Next »