for Fool

8/9/2005 c1 5a.plain.simple.love
It was very different. Not very poetically (did I make up a word?) written but I liked it all the same. So good job.
7/16/2001 c1 The Ever Elusive Liz
This poem gives me a feeling somewhat similar to the one I get after listening to Frog Song by the Changelings. It seems silly on the surface, but as you read it you realize just how creepy and disturbing it is.

Sisters screaming...

Yes. I like this.
7/15/2001 c1 Geraldine
very interesting...u should of dedicated it 2 me if the mouse didn't die...o well...farwell my strange and unusual friend...

sincerely,

squeaker beaker
7/13/2001 c1 Tipsy
ja, that vas vonderful. some blond girl at my house says guten tag. i have ze churman accent ja? i lovva your poem i vos...vat ze vord? scrumtrillescent. ja, zat eet. ooh, my, i am turning Bulgarian. eet did not come off as umorous, sank you. ja. as dey say in Bulgaria... eat your yogurt and drink your milk. (geeze, what's with the dairy products?) ja I be seein' you ja, toodle pipski.

zat blond says ciao.
7/7/2001 c1 shoebox head
Good job. I was writting a review to someone and I saw your name. Pie, My friend Jessy use to always say that she loved pie. So I just had to read some of your work. anyway(like you care about my stupid little story) Great story!
6/24/2001 c1 16Jade Mystique
Hmm I think it came off humorous, but maybe that's because I'm CRAZY ...hehe I liked it. If I were that mouse I would've gone for the cheese too...ack now I'm hungry!