for Lemon, Lemon (Revised 2020)

5/1/2021 c1 AvegaLil
This was a very entertaining read. If you have some great stories like this one, you can publish it on Novel Star, just submit your story to or
7/10/2020 c12 6Polished Gem
It's good to see that they worked everything all better. I imagine that when she goes to school tomorrow, the girls will be too rude to her. Poor Gwennie. Hopefully her life goes well, and hopefully Alyssa can accept the fact that she is now the girlfriend of Keno. Good chapter!
7/6/2020 c1 Otakuami
I want to read more, this is soo good ️️
7/6/2020 c11 Polished Gem
Ahhh! Next chapter is when she confronts Keno! That's the one I'm waiting for! This whole situation must be so frustrating for Gwennie. And poor Jayden.
7/3/2020 c10 Polished Gem
Yup, she should have gone alone. However will she fix this situation now? Hope you update soon! :)
6/29/2020 c9 Polished Gem
So the story is set in the Phillipines? And it's good to know what Ate means because I had no clue. :)
5/28/2020 c8 Polished Gem
Dun Dun Dun! What will happen next? I wonder what she put in the message to Keno. Did she explain the whole situation?
5/27/2020 c2 1LotteStarburst
"Can't I have a crush on Kevin like you do" LOL yeah gwennie really does not know how this whole crush thing works. i laughed so hard!
5/26/2020 c7 6Polished Gem
Personally, I think she should just call Jayden and cancel with him and then she can go to the party solo. That would fix the whole situation. Jayden isn't going to care. He's got nothing emotionally invested in her. The only people that are going to care are her friends. But it's better to risk her friend's disappointment than Keno's. Most of her friends are superficial, anyway. And Sam doesn't seem the type to ditch her...and Dana seems like she'd befriend her.
By the way, why did you choose the name Keno? It's a cool name, btw. It doesn't sound too terribly latino. Not that his name needs to sound super latino...a lot of my nephews have names like Kevin, Mijael, Ivan and Randy, which aren't terribly latino sounding (I'm married to a latino man), but Keno just sounds a bit exotic and Asian sounding and then his last name, Alvarez, is definitely Latino.
5/24/2020 c6 Polished Gem
Interesting, I'd like to hear more.
5/24/2020 c2 Polished Gem
They're both so cute and awkward and innocent. It's adorable.
5/24/2020 c1 Polished Gem
Interesting first installment. Gwennie made me laugh when she had her verbal diahrrea and started talking about fruits that resembled footballs. I take it she was nervous at this moment? Keno was probably thinking...odd duck, but cute...hahahahaha.
Your intro actually caught my attention, which is hard to do on these days. This site was so beautiful back in 2006ish...And the reviews flowed in like crazy. These days you really have to work for them because most of the good authors took their books down with the rampant plagiarism and the readers disappeared with them. We all had a problem with that back then. It's kind of dangerous to take your story down completely, though...you should always leave the first chapter as a time stamp for plagiarism just in case.
Sorry, I digress. In general, this is well-written. I must admit I found the beginning a little distracting because I felt the sentences ran on too long. But I like what you've got so far.
8/29/2016 c2 Fawn
This is sweet! I've always enjoyed your writing and look forward to any new chapters!