for With the credentials we have

7/9/2018 c1 25sprinkled clean
Dude your imagery in this poem is so spot on; the theme of the poem started strongly, and you took it further and brought it to a darker direction by bringing death into it, but it matches the initial thing you pointed out, like how we reduce ourselves to our credentials, and when we die, nothing else is left. Then you even have the bravery to point out the nature could be better off than we are.

I think you misspelled daisies in the fifth line. I personally loved the way you mentioned how roosters lose their eggs to mankind, which got me thinking—do roosters lay eggs? I also don’t know why you spelled flowers as FLoWeRs in the second to the last line; is it to add to the imagery?

This is my favourite poem from you so far.
6/20/2018 c1 6mrsimera
Deep meaning of a poem is my weakness but I think this one is about modernization can kill little by little our mother I right?
6/14/2018 c1 20Kitsune95
Short, but to the point.
"But isn't what we are doing, just kssing nature goodbye?" - That line in particular really stood out to me. Humankind - civilizations tend to spread and take and take from nature, pushing it aside. In the end though, what are we really left with?
Anyway, good job and thank you for sharing
3/16/2018 c1 7lirianstar
Introspective.

"Hollow houses are stacked on green corpses..."

Man when foolish is greed. Is dangerous. Is volatile. Society conditions us to accept 'success' which ends up destroying the real meaning of life as it was meant to be lived. In co-existence.

he balance of nature is delicate like flowers, yet its our future which we are bruising by our actions...

I liked this quite a lot.
12/19/2017 c1 7The Littlest Mouse
This is really good! I like that it is short and to the point while still taking you on a journey. You examine life and death by bringing attention to the loss of nature due to human progress. It begs the question if progress is really worth it if we lose something as simple and as beautiful as nature itself. And how we (humans) feel entitled to do so because we are scholars and leaders who are doing everything possible to make sure the human race not only survives but thrives. I LOVE this poem. Great job!
10/1/2017 c1 18Seudonimo Voldeminty
Hm, this was interesting and complex. :) I feel like the poem just needs a bit more to show its point. Am I right to interpret it as saying, "We are misled by credentials (and I guess our pride in knowledge?), because we see them as useful and let them define us, but really they blind us so we can't see our shortcomings and the path it's leading us down..."? I may be overthinking this slightly - but it was fun to analyse anyway!
8/22/2016 c1 8LorrahBear
Teeeeechniqly, roosters (generally) have little to do with the eggs most of us eat. They aren't fertilized. Hens can lay (and do) Kay them without Roosters.

That being said, I love the meaning of the line. :)
7/4/2016 c1 62yanz
I can imagine the four pictures you got from this poem. It flows really well and I particularly the comparison that roosters are losing their eggs to humankind, I've never thought about it in that particular way before. Only thing I'm confused about is the use of capitals with "FLoWeRs" - not sure about the significance of that. Otherwise, good job.