for Coming Around Again

2/10 c46 48addledwalrus
I've never witnessed the process of childbirth, so I don't know if it's true that newborn babies sound like lambs. Was there a reason you titled this chapter 'not all men'?
1/29 c45 addledwalrus
God, this chapter was dramatic.
1/11 c44 addledwalrus
Kitty gets on my nerves, especially when I don't know anyone that airheaded in real life.
12/13/2019 c43 addledwalrus
I don't think Kathy knows what she is getting herself into.
10/18/2019 c40 addledwalrus
Was Maria a virgin?
9/30/2019 c39 addledwalrus
Do you have any plans on how you're going to end this story?
9/9/2019 c38 addledwalrus
Was having Louis dig into his meal a nod to what the King was actually like?
8/23/2019 c37 addledwalrus
Was there any significance to Maria getting her wisdom teeth removed? I'm starting to suspect that you're basing this story's events on things which happen in your own life, as well as that of your friends and family.
8/12/2019 c36 addledwalrus
If this is actually set in the present day, then it would be strange for someone to suggest that another is 'of excellent breeding'.

On another note, it's not always necessary to describe what characters are wearing if it has little relevance to the plot.
8/1/2019 c35 addledwalrus
Some of these characters could be fleshed out a lot more. Kitty comes to mind in particular, because airheadedness and disloyalty seem to be her only personality traits.
7/11/2019 c34 Guest
Kitty and Anne sure made up fast. It was a bit jarring how quickly this chapter went from dramatic to lighthearted.
7/1/2019 c33 addledwalrus
This chapter was very soap opera-ish and I'm starting to feel like Anne is the real villain of this story.
6/13/2019 c32 addledwalrus
Reese seems to have become a spoilt brat and I feel like everything escalated too quickly here.

And if I'm going to be honest, Anne's emotional instability isn't giving me a very good impression and it's reached the point where I think Louis would actually be better off going back to Marie Antoinette.
5/20/2019 c31 addledwalrus
That was a weird sex scene, at least in my opinion. Aside from that, I'm kind of wishing there were a lot more parallels between these characters and their historical counterparts.

For example, I wouldn't have guessed in the slightest that this Louis was based on Louis XVI if you didn't make it clear.
5/2/2019 c30 addledwalrus
Are all those places that you mentioned real? If so, I'm guessing you've been to them before.

I wonder what Thomas was up to while everyone else was at the wedding...
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »