for Your Darkest Night

3/1/2021 c18 Jess
Very nice, looking forward
10/23/2017 c18 6She Who Loves Pineapples II
Hmm... Interesting. His story is mostly believable but it’s also pretty convenient, and Diana has more reasons than most to be extra cautious. Also, Diana never asked why he chose to go back to high school if he’s 20. I wonder if there’s something to that. Does he have a lead there he hasn’t mentioned? Or is he lying about what he’s investigating? Or was it just the easiest identity to steal? Looking forward to reading on.
10/14/2017 c17 She Who Loves Pineapples II
Noo, don't end there!

I'm surprised she confronted him directly rather than waiting for him to be at school and snooping. That in itself shows a certain amount of trust; she's giving him a chance to explain himself. And from her point of view, it could be totally innocent. He could be a homeless runaway who doesn't want to be found. Or it could be something more sinister. Right now it doesn't seem like he means Diana any harm, but that doesn't mean he's trustworthy.

I'm excited to read on!

Congrats on your upcoming graduation, by the way!
10/6/2017 c16 She Who Loves Pineapples II
This is such a great story so far! My favorite thing about it is the atmosphere of the setting - the town, the Underground Hotel etc - I can picture everything so vividly. There's something about it that almost feels like urban fantasy even though there's nothing supernatural in the story. I can see this story working really well as a video game or something where you have to explore the town and talk to people to find clues.

I'm looking forward to more, and finding out what Leon is hiding. I don't quite trust him yet even if Diana does. :p
9/12/2017 c3 She Who Loves Pineapples II
["What are you doing? I need to go." I mentioned, trying not to sound too annoyed.]

When you're closing a dialogue and the word that follows the quotes is something like "said" (or mentioned/cried/shouted/announced/etc) put a comma inside the quotes instead of a period.

So far I'm liking this! The town's atmosphere is interesting.
4/26/2017 c11 luvrgrl
Type your review ofda best novels plz keep it going