for Technicalties

6/23/2018 c1 43zanybellecloudo
Highly thought-provoking (and he says there's no meaning). Technicalities hold a lot of weight in this world. You didn't technically ruin the planet but you voted for the guy who did. The entire flow was immense, deep, strong. Unfloundering. That's what I liked most. Mostly these lines: "Is the Magnifying glass that freezes My Path." And "We Cry for the Men we wave at and slaughter." It makes you question and pause. Meaning abundance. Because technically, there is meaning is everything. Thank you for sharing your talented poetry sir, ZB.
10/1/2017 c1 18Seudonimo Voldeminty
I think if I slaved over this poem for a day and a half I could attempt to analyse it :P I think the last stanza sums up well, though :)
8/22/2016 c1 1Tomoyuki Tanaka
Wow...that's deep? I think? I confess I'm not sure I understand what's going on here, but I guess you're being a bit critical of technicalities and how...bloody they are. Heh.
8/22/2016 c1 8LorrahBear
I must admit that I didn't quite get exactly what this is to convey, but I'd chalk that up more to me being overwhelmingly weak at poetry than any flaw on your part.

I like your capitilization choices.