for House of Geeks

4/15/2018 c20 Guest
I really like this story! Very well written, the characters are interesting/have depth and I pretty much read all of it on the first day I found it.

Any chance of you continuing it? If not could you at least make an author's note letting us know?

Hope you're well, and have a lovely day~

-J
2/6/2018 c20 Guest
I'm loving this story so much! I can't wait the next chapter! Hope you're doing well, I know life gets busy, just wanted to show some love & support. :)
2/4/2018 c20 Mikealfaxray
Ahh, that was a good read. Qued and Dolan are something different and I really appreciated that. I felt they were much more relatable than typical bl main characters. I wish there was more, though. You left us hanging at the best part! So not cool..:( And I think it's probably safe to assume that this story has been abandoned, which sucks... sigh. well hopefully I'm wrong and you continue the story!
12/4/2017 c20 6Starlite Nightfall
Ahh this story is so good! I am loving it! Written very well and natural and straight forward. I wonder if you'll update soon? I am so down for this slow burn and I adore a good self-discovery and non-typical characters. This was so refreshing to read I hope you update soon!
5/31/2017 c20 4ImmanenceEnsured
I could read about Qued's interactions with people all day x)
4/22/2017 c19 Krlsen
4/3/2017 c18 ImmanenceEnsured
Woooooow… this… escalated quickly, I think. Is this character development for Delon, or just a drunk outburst… I DON'T KNOW! In any case, each chapter keeps surprising me. Qued better step it up though, because if Delon is evolving he can't be left behind! Still, a lovable jerk.
4/3/2017 c18 2heartoftofuu
Interested in seeing where this goes! Hope Qued and Delon make it through the difficulty that is reality, lol. Can't wait to see more :)
1/31/2017 c16 4ImmanenceEnsured
Ahaha I hadn't realized you had updated! (Need to check my mails more often) I'm so glad Delon is receiving some support from an authority figure. He reaaaaally needed that, since Qued isn't the best person to comfort someone, although he did do a good job before.
1/15/2017 c15 ImmanenceEnsured
Delon! It has to be Delon! And ooooh why did this end? In any case, love this story, it's been fantastic so far.
1/15/2017 c14 ImmanenceEnsured
This hurt.
1/15/2017 c11 ImmanenceEnsured
I love the sister! So funny!
And Qued seems kinda homophobic :/ Not that he hates gay people, but he's ignorant and dismissive. Awch.
1/15/2017 c9 ImmanenceEnsured
I love how matter of fact they both are about most things, despite the awkwardness. And I know guys supposedly masturbate together (?) when they're younger, so I guess kissing while drunk isn't that implausible. It was a cute scene regardless.
1/15/2017 c7 ImmanenceEnsured
Loving thiiiiiiissss!
Things I loved about this chapter:

- Killina and the maid, cute addition to the story, helped expand this little world a bit. I also like the fact that you called her 'the maid', so that we could easily distinguish between the character Qued knows and the one he doesn't.
- the names in this story are terrific
- the anime/videogame discussion was such a nice touch
- Gor's flirting, yummmm, a steampunk guy
- Delon once again standing up for himself when Qued is being slightly unreasonable
- the cute way this chapter ended
1/15/2017 c5 ImmanenceEnsured
Qued is such a rude guy x) He just can't be nice, I like that. And I think it's really neat how Delon felt the need to defend himself and show his work. Takes guts to show your art to other people, definitely if you're an intovert like Delon.
25 Page 1 2 Next »