for The Jovian Conflict

1/28/2018 c1 8LorrahBear
This is a really interesting start, and I like how you gradually began adding characters and world-building information.

As a recommendation, think about ensuring that you maintain a focus on single paragraph, single actor. Even though it may seem awkward at first to have more shorter paragraphs, it really helps the overall flow and reading clarity.

Nice start; I look forward to more.
10/21/2017 c2 13alltheeagles
The plot twists around itself faster than a cat chasing its own tail. What had appeared to be a straightforward trek to survival is now complicated by inside fighting and a critically injured team member. Throw in some political(?) intrigue for good measure with the conspiracy thing and this looks set to be anything but simple
10/20/2017 c1 alltheeagles
All the ingredients for a great post-disaster adventure are present. The sci-fi is definitely present, but not in a force-it-down-your-throat way. The stage is set and tempts the reader to click on that Next button
6/26/2017 c22 shika-paprika
So, good to hear that Adam is still alive, but as for what happened to him... that's pretty messed up. Now, the question is what exactly happened to him that made nearly lose half of his body. And I'm also curious to see what's going on with Ashley, since I haven't heard about her in a while.
5/23/2017 c21 shika-paprika
Well, it's a good thing Shelton grabbed Marika and not Romeo because I don't even want to imagine what his reaction would be. And that alien, mutant dog thing is no joke. What do they feed that thing? As always, love the dialogue and the action scenes.
5/16/2017 c20 shika-paprika
"I'm by far the safest, most able person here!" Sure... whatever you say, Romeo. At least, he got back at Shelton near the end, lol. This was a pretty intense chapter and a good way to end it with the cliffhanger. Will be interesting to see what happens next.
5/5/2017 c19 shika-paprika
The cliffhanger at the end, nice way to finish the chapter. Considering that I haven't read this in a while, I almost forgot about everything, but the witty dialogue and the characters made it easy to get back into the story.
3/9/2017 c1 JaveHarron
You've definitely got a fun intro here. Romeo seems to have a pretty distinct narrative voice, although Ashley doesn't have much time to develop hers. Personally, I'd think a bit more description of the breathtaking vistas they'd behold would really enrich this chapter. Writing has no special effects budget ;)
3/6/2017 c26 O'Conner
Brilliant chapter! Almost forgot about this story as its been awhile since the last update.
12/27/2016 c25 O'Conner
Great chapter!
12/13/2016 c24 O'Conner
Love this story!
11/29/2016 c23 hansoconner
Brilliant story!
9/26/2016 c18 shika-paprika
That was pretty intense, especially for Riedel.
9/18/2016 c18 O'Conner
Thankyou for another great chapter! Can't wait for more.
9/18/2016 c17 shika-paprika
Yeah, Marika is definitely a bitch. Another good chapter.
41 Page 1 .. Last Next »