for Three Sisters

1/28/2019 c49 Guest
What makes her special. Pride and Prejudice works because it is biting commentary. Sophie is scandal waiting to happen.
9/5/2017 c50 Guest
Perfect ending! Thank you so much for tying up the endings for all three sisters. I have enjoyed this story immensely. Looking forward to November! :)
9/2/2017 c46 Guest
LOVING all the updates! Really enjoying your style of wording and the progression of this story.
9/1/2017 c40 Guest
Thank you so much for the new chapters. Wow, definitely a few surprises! And a cliffhanger! Loving it!
8/31/2017 c38 Guest
Thank you so much for the generous update! Really enjoying this story!
8/4/2017 c31 Guest
Oh yay! He's back! Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
8/2/2017 c30 Guest
Thank you! Thank you! Sorry to hear about the unemployment, but super happy that you will be able to update more frequently.
1/23/2017 c9 1leavesfallingup
I am a little confused: Is Maria the child of their father's first wife? Why does she seem almost disenfranchised from the other girls? What is her standing?
1/22/2017 c1 leavesfallingup
An interesting beginning. I am glad that we no longer live in those times. It may make for romantic stories, but real life back then was much less attractive.
1/7/2017 c28 Guest
Great chapter! What a difficult situation Sophia is in! Haha - love the part when she realizes that she is being English by relying on a cuppa to fix everything. :) Oh, I would love it if Maria and Domingo ended up together that way no one is hurt and pining away and Sophia can be with Captain Mayfair. :)
1/4/2017 c26 Guest
Really, really, really hoping that you finish this! :)
12/4/2016 c26 Guest
Congratulations. I am looking forward to reading to the end. Thank you.
11/30/2016 c26 Rosie
I'm reading your story. Lovely historical fic. Is Maria's mother a slave?
11/26/2016 c20 Guest
I am really enjoying this. I knew Regency etiquette was proper, but I had no idea it was THAT restrictive! I really like Sophia's character. I also thought it was interesting that you mentioned Sense and Sensibility because your writing seems a bit "Austen"ish to me. Great job! Looking forward to more.
11/19/2016 c15 13Menginpeh
Thank you for the swift updates. I am really enjoying the setting, characters, and storyline.
17 Page 1 2 Next »