for Shooting Star

12/6/2016 c1 1jenniferrari
Your summary caught my eye at first and I really liked what I read! Even though it's a short story, I still think you gave a lot of insight into the main character and she feels relatable. I like that it has such a hopeful ending despite how tough it seems at the beginning. I hope to read more of your work!
12/6/2016 c1 2Fierce Oatmeal
I really enjoyed this story. You definitely have some talent. As a motorcycle enthusiast, I can attest to its calming and freeing power you feel when riding.

I wish this story was longer, though. I thought the first half was the strongest part of your story, and would have liked to have read more about Ann-Marie's struggles before she had her epiphany. It felt like the story got wrapped up a little too nicely and too quickly at the end. However, perhaps like a shooting star, the story was over and gone before I was ready for it to be.
12/6/2016 c1 1Heathen Queen
I just have to say that I love this story. I can relate to the fear of getting older, but the yearning to hold to my youth. I wish I had had a revelation similar to this when I was 17.