for Broken

12/28/2018 c1 82Black Blank Page
Nice work on this
7/19/2017 c1 5Katie Grey
Oh... I love poems like this... Poems where the author could have easily written a page on the subject (and it would have been extraordinary) but somehow so few words can say so much more! And even though there are so few lines, it's so meaningful, relatable... everything a poem should be. Nice job :)
- katie
7/2/2017 c1 25Jaya Avendel
This is beautiful. It applies to so many things in life. The way you have worded and written it is powerful.
6/29/2017 c1 I am inactive
Short, but very deep and well written.
6/21/2017 c1 21RainbowPearls
Awww, this is so short and super sweet.
You conveyed your perception so smoothly and beautifully.
_
6/16/2017 c1 49Woedin
Amazing truly, I love this piece my friend, it says so much with so few lines. Thoughts about security, and abandonment ... and this poem could cover so many kinds of relationships in one's mind. Oh what a blessed feeling, to have someone that will without a doubt stand rooted by our side when "the world goes dark". And how as you say, we can feel "broken, and set adrift" when we're alone. I cherish such people, and life companions, that add to our own strengths, and are with us when we have the most need. They can make our journey all the more bearable with what they share, and perhaps we can do the same for them as well. 3
5/10/2017 c1 ind
Meaningful one..like it.
4/13/2017 c1 28Angelo Berkovitz
I really love the structure you used, and the simplicity left much of the meaning to our own experiences. Keep going:)
1/4/2017 c1 81Princess-anna57
Awww this is really good! Very emotional. Thank you for sharing. Write on (and thanks for your review!)
Anna
12/14/2016 c1 6AngryFerrets
That's quite beautiful. Strong imagery filled with emotion. It is a very strong piece of writing despite it's length, probably because of its length actually.

Probably not the most important part...but visually, the way it is laid out, the symmetry, is quite excellent!
12/13/2016 c1 70BradytheJust
Wow... This was probably one of the greatest poems I've ever read. The second half really spoke to me, as I've had situations where I've stayed in the past and remained in the dark and it is a broken place.

In 49 words you've said more than most stories do. Amazing job :)