for The Perfect Daughter

3/16/2017 c1 73M3rcy
That was definitely an interesting read. What I ended up thinking was, not that they didn't have the perfect daughter, but that Pheobe was just not the perfect mother. She didn't love any of those children unconditionally, there was always a condition.
Even when she had the fourth daughter who was cheerful and kind, artistic and happy. It was still not good enough for Phoebe. She was very superficial. And to be honest, quite shallow.
I still like the story, and even with Phoebe's faults she was still a good enough protagonist. All the characters seemed fine to me.
I liked the interesting aspect in the story of time travel. It was nice seeing how all these different realities played out with different times of conception.
The writing was good too, it worked well for the type of story, but I guess something I would've liked more would be if more different things were explored in the story. Like if Phoebe had woken up in different places with completely different lives. And that the daughter was of a different age, just to vary and spice up the story a little.
All in all, an enjoyable interesting read, with a nice different take on time travel and alternate realities.
Good job!
M3rcy
2/11/2017 c1 10Smithback
the perfect son is the one that does not exist...

very good
1/9/2017 c1 hogwarts.demigods
Your writing is really good! I liked the story, it made sense, unlike the last two I read. Keep writing!

-Rey