for Loving Her Dangerously

4/7/2017 c3 brhi
Omg you finally uploaded! I just wanted to say that I love you so much! I'm so glad he's the father. Upload a lot sooner this time please:)
2/5/2017 c1 6Victoria Best
Hello!

I love the male POV, I think you handled it really well. That cliffhanger was awesome and had me smiling at the screen - those final two words definitely finished it with a bang! I think the story is off to a strong start. The characters are fierce, especially Deacon, who I can't wait to read more about. I think you set the plot up well here, so far it seems fun, exciting, but with angst and drama to come, which is perfect. The narrative kept my interest throughout.

Thanks for the read!
1/29/2017 c2 brhi
Ahhhhh! So glad you updated. That chapter killed me by getting my hopes up! Loved it though! Looking forward to the next one
1/29/2017 c2 1hannahward
Good chapter. Somehow I don't have him down as a liar so I don't think it's him
1/22/2017 c1 brhi
First chapter and I am already hooked. I definitely like the male POV. And that cliffhanger! Omg. We need the next chapter up ASAP! Update soon please!
1/20/2017 c1 hannahward
Good start, I don't believe it was Deacon who got her pregnant. Looking forward to reading more :)
1/19/2017 c1 AbyssScript
The story isn't bad. I'm curious to see what'll happen next. However, I think the chapter could benefit from another read through. Certain mistakes are confusing me a little, and I feel as though more people would appreciate the story with those errors corrected.

Returning to the story itself, I would love to see who actually impregnated her. From your character's descriptions, it definitely wasn't him. Would be an interesting twist if it was Ryan, though. I can see it happening, however accurate it is.

Anyways, thank you for the read. I'll look into more of your stories.

P.S. - With how you are telling the story, the point-of-view is exactly how it should be. I wouldn't suggest changing it.
1/19/2017 c1 2jinxylover25
WOW. I'm already hooked on this. I definitely love the male POV because you don't read too many stories like that. I love the way he talks and thinks, and the way he protects Allie. This is a very, very good start and I will be looking forward to reading more!