for Tearha: Deck of Clover

5/26/2020 c1 20Fall Storm
I really like Lua. I really like this so far.
1/12/2018 c48 readingchameleon
Erm shouldn't there be a part 1 and 2 to _fluid_ before part 3?
7/30/2017 c29 readingchameleon
Ok, you officially have me hooked! This is an awesome story :D Are there any interlude / background stories that explain more about the world that the story is set in?
7/21/2017 c28 JaveHarron
Okay, got up to your latest chapters, and I'm liking the narrative voices you use for Ishumi and Shjacky (still not sure how to pronounce that). You know how to pace your story, and I like the way your style ends on a good cliffhanger or suspense points in prior chapters. The last few chapters have been a bit too dialogue-heavy for me, but that's really more of a style preference than anything.
4/30/2017 c17 readingchameleon
Hey! This story is interesting. The transition to going on a train could have been handled better - it was a bit confusing, to say the least (why are they going on a train? perhaps it's me being dense.)

...and the "part 3" of "Stagehand" appears to be missing, with "part 2" showing twice instead.

I love the depth you've gone into with the world you're building here. I'm excited to see where you go with this :D
4/21/2017 c16 Spazthemagicbeanstalk
I'm really enjoying your story so far! The characters are all unique and well characterized, I'm enjoying the little flashes of everyone's past and the slow build of the background of the story, though I'm desperate for them to find out more about the epitaphs! Haha, Keep up the great work, can't wait for the next chapter :)
3/4/2017 c10 5Tapp
While I appreciate the depth you're going into for what would seem to be all fourteen characters, it feels like it's missing something that would unify all the stories to a single point. However, I'm sure you have plans to bring their problems to a satisfying conclusion whichever way you choose to do so, so I'm going to be patient and see if this picks up. Excellent writing, by the way. Keep it up.