for Emulsion

10/29/2018 c47 mandywhitrod
Thanks for the updates. Have been hanging out for more. Great writing as always
7/28/2018 c34 CTAkutabi
What. The. Fuck...

This just came out of nowhere... Oh my god, I can't wait to see what happens next!
5/1/2018 c2 1Amy-azing
Chapter 1 - Finally getting further now that I have some free time to read! Wow! It was tense. The beginning part where Mason is like, "The Murders, Tobias." I felt the stressful edge of the atmosphere. You're very amazing at capturing real dialogue and the imagery you shape the scenes with is VERY advanced. I'm loving it! I can't wait to get even further. Lots of chapters and lots of greatness.

Oh! Oh! And The Tailor... it was super eerie to hear someone be given that title. What I thought was excellent, was that I believe that the Tailor didn't do the crime, but the way the story is written, it leads you to see things from the main character's perception, which i'm noticing to be just another psychotic person. Its like you're manipulating what i'm seeing with words!

Great work~ 3 Can't wait to read more.
4/30/2018 c30 CTAkutabi
Wait... What...?

At the end... Did I just read that right? I had no idea...

This was a great chapter, and seemed really realistic with all of the medical stuff. Good work and I cant wait for the next one!
4/23/2018 c1 Amy-azing
Oooh, I like this a lot! You're a very good writer! -
4/13/2018 c29 CTAkutabi
Jesus...

I haven't been online or reviewed anything, so decided to check out all of your updates... I'm effing stunned.

First, cannot believe that Ramirez is gone. That was a great bait and switch. Second, are the two bodies from the druggie and hooker, a few chapters ago?

Im on the edge of my seat man!
10/11/2017 c1 mandywhitrod
I read the first few chapters without checking the author's name and straight away thought that it was well written and suspenseful.
The I checked the author and thought "of course, Daniel Affaro"
Writing up to standard ... looking forward to the rest
9/25/2017 c12 CTAkutabi
Stephen is definitely shady af. All but outright said that it's him.

I really like Rice, she seems really cool and knows what shes doing. Also really like how you tied this with TLV, through James Franko.

Really excited for the next few chaps, seems like something big is about to happen.
8/28/2017 c9 CTAkutabi
I like this! Mason is making some really interesting observations and its leading to a load of cool conversations!

I really want to know what's up with the brackets tho... Like is that him thinking, or is it memories? Or maybe something else? I can't wait to see where it's going.

So far Stephen is my main suspect, but no clue where Atticus fits in...

Please please keep going!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service