for Tuesday Staff Meetings

4/9/2018 c15 Alex
Pretty funny and cute story
7/19/2017 c12 1Saint Wilde
A. I know a washer and it's pretty fucking bad, I understand this characteristic.

B. I absolutely adore this story, I swept through this story's pre-existing chapters last week and was delighted to find a work that so closely represents some of the more nostalgic and best work on this site. You have a vision and voice that's quite strong. I love this and can't wait for more.
7/19/2017 c10 8MichiTheThird
Can't reply to reviews that aren't signed in, so I will respond here:

Most people with OCD fall into one of the following categories:

WASHERS: are afraid of contamination. They usually have cleaning or hand-washing compulsions.
Checkers: repeatedly check things (oven turned off, door locked, etc.) that they associate with harm or danger.
Doubters and sinners: are afraid that if everything isn’t perfect or done just right something terrible will happen, or they will be punished.

Seth is a WASHER. He is upset with cleanliness, can't go to sleep if there are dishes in the sink, and sweeps every single night (though that part hasn't been shown). I may not be able to perfectly replicate his particular OCD, but my mother has the 'wahser' type OCD and she is one of the people I used as reference FOR Seth. Not everyone that has OCD is exactly the same.
7/18/2017 c10 Guest
I hate that you use "OCD" so carelessly. I don't like being one of those "PC" ppl, but your usage just makes me want to scream. It's not about tidy-ness, or cleanliness. It's about patterns and repetitions to an obsessive degree. I guess Seth might have mild ocd, but for him to use it as an excuse for his little quirks just irks me.
5/5/2017 c6 justme
Update update update! Hehe
5/2/2017 c6 Guest
Wow, Kris is like the biggest asshole... I really thought he was just a creeper, but he actually abused Seth. And woah, this was so much more than just cheating. I'm not sure, there is even a word for what Kris did there. I mean, he didn't even try to be sneaky about it. Is Kris some kind of nympho? And how can this be Seth's fault? I mean really, if Seth isn't as sexy as he used to be (...) why wouldn't Kris just leave him? Obviously it's easy for him to get laid else where. This is so wrong...

So sure, this would leave Seth broken. Ok, I might get it. But I'm still not sure if I'll get warm with him. Might need some more chapters... But still rooting for Liam, he's still great :) I love his playfulness

But I give bonus points to Seth for giving Liam a real kiss! Didn't think he had it in him. So I really hope he's serious and not getting his panties in a twist in the next chapter and pushing Liam away. Although I sense a lot of drama because of asshole Kris...
4/28/2017 c5 Guest
So hm... Last chapter was so good and now... What happened with Seth? Why was he so distanced (is this a word? I'm not sure, second language and all)? I mean yeah, it could be his OCD personality to describe things like that. Methodically. Detailed. Very detailed. We know how he found something to wear. What he ate at the restaurant. What he drank. What Liam ate and drank. What they talked about. Yeah, nice. But not the stuff I wanted to read :(

Did Seth like the flowers or not? How does he really feel about the dating process. Maybe I just don't get it, but to me it feels most of the time as if it doesn't really matter to him. His main feelings seem to be confused, annoyed or a little bit curious. And then in the end 'Bam!' he feels like crying. Why is Kris stirring so much more feeling inside of him than Liam?

Is it, that Kris did something to him and he couldn't deal with his feelings then and that's why he seems so cold now? Because to me he seems cold and I'm still not sure what Liam sees in him other than a challenge to see if there is something deeper to be discovered in Seth or not. But then I don't get it where Liam gets the encouragement, the whole process doesn't look very rewarding to me in this case... Is Seth the most beautiful man ever or is he the cutest thing or is he really funny and I just don't get it? I really would like a chapter told by Liam He sounds really nice and so patient and attentive :) And how did he guess the boxers?
4/25/2017 c4 Guest
Oh yes, this keeps getting better and better :) And even the chapters seem to get longer *yay* I liked that you described more of what was going on with Seth's feelings and stuff, because I was finally able to feel his heart beating and the buildng of tension inside of him. I even get it now a bit better why he thinks Liam annoying.

And an additional *yay* for the fast updates :)
4/24/2017 c3 Guest
uh, I'm a sucker for those softies with the hard shell just waiting to be cracked by a persistant acquaintance Although Seth's shell doesn't seem that hard and impenetrable, so hm... But I like the playful vibe this story has so keep it coming, please :)
4/11/2017 c1 Auran Siano
Love it! Leather pants, I laughed at that! Can't wait for more!