for I AM

7/15 c1 knockmeoffmyfeet
Hello there! I would like to invite you to join our platform to present a good quality story to our readers! Send me a message if this offer piqued your interest!
7/15/2017 c1 70BradytheJust
Wow, just wow.

First of all, this story was very sweet and truthful. I agree with you that once we stop trying to be what society or other people believe is "right or cool" and embrace who we are, life picks up for us. I'm proud of you for accepting who you are, especially through writing.

I was (and still am) the same way. I have autism and it is hard for me to do most things people do every day like maintain a conversation, cross a busy street, or drive a car. For years I would constantly belittle myself by saying "Normal people can drive a car, why can't I?" and it wasn't until I accepted my limitations and the slower pace I needed to go at that I saw how to live. Then I started writing all my problems out, everything from angst real life situations to fears that lived in my head, and that healed me.

So thank you for sharing this story and I can't wait to read more! :)
7/15/2017 c1 13Shailaputri
Someone who reads Chetan Bagat, Paul cohelo...good to come across. Your writing is indense. Like it.