for His Promise to Keep

12/26/2021 c22 Guest
No updates?
2/23/2019 c22 Guest
Considering the way he treated her, Dominic doesn't deserve to be forgiven so easily. He really should suffer. Physically and mentally. I want Saya to be smart and choose a genuinely good guy like Nathan. And not someone like Dominic who is abusive and is nice only when it suits him.

I think books or fics that make the protagonist choose the asshole really sends the wrong message to impressionable young girls. It's telling them that abuse is normal and if you love him then you'll forgive him regardless of what he says or does and continue to be with him despite having better options. That's wrong!
5/5/2018 c21 Choc me
Dude! I'm so so so glad to hear from you!
5/2/2018 c21 xoxluurve
Soooo good! I love this world you created. It is so fascinating. I love how you're slowly revealing the details to us, how these characters are introduced and how we are learning about the country's history. Please update as soon as you can! I can't wait.
1/14/2018 c20 Guest
I wish for more scenes with Saya and Nathan. Closer than friendship so Dominic burns and goes crazy with jealousy. Even better if Saya in anger said if Dominic marries the princess then she will move on too. After all I'm sure she would like a family of her own. I wonder what he would do afterwards.
12/28/2017 c20 ramlaomar
Omg yes yes yes yes. Christians POV!.
I love love it. I feel all warm and fuzzy.
Thank you so much for this. Can't wait for the next chapter.
12/16/2017 c19 Guest
This story needs more reviews!
11/17/2017 c19 xoxluurve
Just wanted to say I love this story as much as I love the other one. Beautiful writing, engaging characters, and an interesting and captivating world of magic. I am so excited to read your next chapter. Hopefully it's soon!
11/7/2017 c19 Guest
Good work but I would have liked to know more about the story from Dominic's point of view. And it's high time Niki is nicer to Saya. Btw is Saya really that unattractive?
11/1/2017 c19 nyoom
Dominic is the chicken to Saya's nightingale. HAHAHAHA. Needless to say, I find Saya much more charming than her supposed love interest. I, however, do find their tale enchanting in its own right, much like the story it was based on.