for Mr Andrew's spankings

4/30 c1 Anonomouse
it is good. keep writing
4/7 c12 Kit
I have such mixed feelings about this book, part of me thinks its really sweet and part of me thinks that Andrews is a creep. Very interested to see if anyone finds out about what he is doing and disagrees. Very well written as always!
3/7 c1 archie1961
Great line of stories here about a teacher spanking naughty young girls on their bare bottoms when it is needed. I have always had a thing for teacher children spanking
2/29 c10 AnonGuest
I love your stories. I look forward to reading more. Keep up the good work!
6/22/2019 c7 Laverne
Hopefully she will get her grades up.
1/21/2019 c6 Laverne
Another great chapter maybe Sarah's grades will improve soon feel bad for Robin even though he was naughty.
11/4/2018 c1 I
me gustan las historias de nalgadas disciplinarias pero me gustan sin malicia podrías hacer que el tutor o padre coloquen a la niña sobre sus rodillas y hasta entonces desnudez su trasero? leí una historia en el que el profesor sujetaban las faldas de las chicas con alfileres en la espalda descubría su trasero pero formaban un delantal que cubría adelante
11/4/2018 c5 Laverne
I hope Sarah improves on her grades and behavior. It's nice that Mr Andrews care about his students.
8/6/2018 c1 hola
buena historia me gustaría que en la próxima el profesor castigue a sara sola y use su mano para recompensar su colaboración esta vez
9/6/2017 c3 Fib112358
Poor Michaela. I have never understood this 'Spanked at school, spanked at home' concept (although I do enjoy it happening). The poor kid's been punished, no need to flog a dead horse (no pun intended).

And poor Sarah. Getting an underserved bare bottom spanking (in front of a boy no less). Nice to see you adding more ambiguity to Mr Andrew, with him being not as 'reasonable' as first made out to be.
8/20/2017 c2 Fib112358
A lovely chapter, although I'm now interested to see Beatrice's note.

Nice to see Michaela comforting Sarah after the spanking.
8/4/2017 c1 Fib112358
A cute little teacher/student story.

It was intestine to see Sarah noting how the formal note didn't indicate how embarrassed and painful it was.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service