for The Russian Job

11/1/2020 c2 DreamsofFlyingAngels
I love the all the detail you put into your writing!
11/1/2020 c1 DreamsofFlyingAngels
Poor Dani! I love the suspense! Feel like I'm hooked on your story already!
12/13/2019 c23 25ConfigurationSpace
I'm impressed with the amount of character development you fit into the past handful of chapters. I really feel for Dani, but I like her more as a character now that I've seen how she responds to adversity. I really respect her grit. I also appreciate that you provided Alexei's perspective in this chapter!
12/13/2019 c23 1EpsilonEridani
It's back! I love this story!
7/29/2019 c20 2Katherine Story
Great story so far! Much enjoyed.
1/8/2019 c20 1EpsilonEridani
Fantastic. I'd love to see the lovemaking scene between these too because I really beieve it with help her see just how much he loves her.
9/28/2018 c18 Guest
Poor Dani. :( maybe it was alexei’s father behind all of this? Maybe to get back at his son? Hmmm
7/22/2018 c17 SilverLining
Shit. Look forward to reading about Viktor as an actual person and not a voice on the other line to Alexei.
7/22/2018 c16 SilverLining
Makes sense since Dani been kept in the dark all this time, she wants to know about the business now she been involved.
7/22/2018 c15 SilverLining
Just when I was missing Alexei LOL. Dani hasn't but deep down, he's someone to stir up her life again. Just exactly what she needs. Thought she was more of a college freshman so a last year in high school feels weird.
7/22/2018 c14 SilverLining
Is Dani bored of her life that she wanted to come back to? Miss seeing Alexei around Lol.
7/22/2018 c12 SilverLining
Wow what an ending to a part...Also this isn't a judgement, but a suggestion, if you don't write sex scenes, you can change your writing to a T, unless there is going to be or gore and all that. Just suggesting because you might appeal to more readers that way.
7/22/2018 c11 SilverLining
Liked the personal stuff they revealed to each other, more on Alexei's part. Wait, Dani thinks that Alexei is in his mid twenties but how old is he really?
7/22/2018 c10 SilverLining
So that's what that phone call was about! Did not suspect that Alexei would lend her dad the money even though he is nice enough to do that. Also the plot is heading differently than I predicted! Great job! Though that puts Alexei in a weirder position since he told Dani about himself... I hope he keeps does.
7/22/2018 c9 SilverLining
Alexei needs to take his phone calls in a locked coat closet because Dani eavesdropped once again. And she is making use of her escape plan, Good for her! Do feel she is missing out on something and her dad really is coming to get her...Something is amiss too?
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »