for The Biomass

10/22/2018 c61 6She Who Loves Pineapples II
I thought the arguing about Pladaura’s gender was so cute. Inconsistencies and bickering always seem to happen in these games.
10/18/2018 c60 She Who Loves Pineapples II
Well, it sounds like that message never got sent out. :(
10/15/2018 c59 She Who Loves Pineapples II
Well... that was sad. Seems like a hopeless battle.
10/11/2018 c58 She Who Loves Pineapples II
This chapter really got to me... this was one of the few things that would comfort this person and they have to just let it go to fight an impossible battle. That's quite incredible bravery because I think most people would give up under these circumstances. But this group of survivors keeps fighting.
10/8/2018 c57 She Who Loves Pineapples II
Khyarokk is probably my favorite character. I can’t say I really agree with her opinion. But her pain feels so real.
10/4/2018 c56 She Who Loves Pineapples II
Interesting. I wonder if they’ll be able to produce enough to make a comeback. I also wonder if the other planet DID find a cure. Since as they’ve illustrated, a cure existing doesn’t mean instant salvation.
10/1/2018 c55 She Who Loves Pineapples II
This chapter is an interesting way of putting the other, more individual chapters into perspective.
9/27/2018 c54 She Who Loves Pineapples II
[ Maybe there will be something worth while after life, but there is nothing for me in life.]

This is sad.
9/24/2018 c53 She Who Loves Pineapples II
Is it supposed to be a particular character transcribing this “joke”? I ask because this censoring:

[You know that we don't let (Let's keep this story PG) like that fly away from...]

Plus a couple minor errors (“Your friends” and not putting a comma before a term of direct address, “friend”) - I wonder if they were intentional?
9/20/2018 c52 She Who Loves Pineapples II
Damn... I wonder what the GCS will do... I doubt this gets resolved peacefully
9/17/2018 c51 She Who Loves Pineapples II
I’m glad you’re safe from Florence ATM!

This chapter was sad... it seems like, at crises times, everyone who ISN’T the Biomass would want to cooperate against a common enemy... but in reality, it seems to become all the more important for “superior” people to reinforce their ideas of superiority.
9/13/2018 c50 She Who Loves Pineapples II
[they're odds]

Minor typo
9/11/2018 c49 She Who Loves Pineapples II
I’m inclined to agree with Dr. Mortabio, but I wonder what repercussions that might have.
9/8/2018 c48 She Who Loves Pineapples II
Ah, I'm caught up again.

I found this chapter a little hard to follow.

In the previous chapter, I really liked the Abbaa dialect.
9/1/2018 c46 Ookamifemale001
I love this! The fact your went back and forth between scientific reports and almost script-like structure is absolutely amazing. I also love the different races. X) Your writing style is so unique. Id really appreciate your input on any ofmy stuff. Im new to fictionpress and need reviews.
59 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »